Default Plz Make review My Design

Hello Friend Yesterday I have designed 2 themes one is for wordpress 2.7.1 and all other versions and another one is for general users who don't have any dynamic site , they can use it in their static websites. There are some other minor modifications are there, so tomorrow I will give the download link at my official website http://maxdesigningstudio.info/ you can download and use in your sites but friend plz don't remove my footer credit, I can encrypted the footer script in different language but i have not did this as used the simple php for your use....you add or edit anything but left my footer credit as it is. Below I am giving the screen shot of it. Hope You will Like It.

Thanks.

Wow it's a nice design very gentle but i could not understand why it is written orcut juts for example or what?BTW people will definitely like it.

Well that is a nice design with three column and more exciting features.If i edit it somewhat then it would be better for me.But i will keep the credits.Thanks for it.I am currently searching for good themes for wordpress.

Hello debasis, the design is excellent. And also looks very clean. Good job.

But one thing. You used a .info domain. What i know .info domain does not come on google search results. :x

Friend, I cannot see any screenshot of your theme in the first post, but I know you usually make good work, and so it must be too. I may use it.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow

But one thing. You used a .info domain. What i know .info domain does not come on google search results. :x
    It is a very wrong concept domain has nothing to do with search engine ,search engine work with meta and keywords and other things.

Hello friends thanks for your encouraging reply. I just released two theme at my official website. You can download it from my website. I have give the rapidshare download link. You will get two version One is for All the versions of wordpress and another is a valid XHTML version for static websites.
    friends If possible plz visit the following link and download the themes and leave your positive feedback at my site, hope you will like the theme. visit the link to download the theme

http://maxdesigningstudio.info/?p=80

You can also able to see the live demo of two versions at my blog.
    Thanks.

No No Dark its a wrong concept, there is no such thing available, any domain extension will appear on search engines , if you make seo then it will appear within 2 to 3 days in search engines if you don't do seo then it will take minimum of 1 or 2 weeks to list in search engines. there are 18,000,000 search results available on my site name called "max designing studio" , among all my site which has .info extension is coming in the first position in the google search engine, I am giving here the screen shot of it, plz check it.

so you can take any extension, extension doesn't matter at all in listings of site in search engines. godaddy is giving .info domain at $ 2 to $ 3 costs but this .info domains are selling for cost $ 10 to $ 14 in other sites , it has the same value like .com, .org or .net extensions.

Thanks.

@debasis, thanks for giving me such detailed explaination with picture.

I have checked one .info site which does not come on googles search result but the site even if i type the site's name on the search bar that's why i thought google does not like .info domains. I was wrong till now.

@debasis, thanks for giving me such detailed explaination with picture.

I have checked one .info site which does not come on googles search result but the site even if i type the site's name on the search bar that's why i thought google does not like .info domains. I was wrong till now.
    Its ok yaar , everybody having same concept regarding .info domain names and from such types of discussions we can learn many new things and we can increase our knowledge and till now i have also many doubt on many things and i am daily reading different books for this and doing discussion about this topics in good web master forums....so we should discuss more about such kinds of important things but not on other topics....if we do participate in good topics not only this webmaster topics but also other good topics we can gather good knowledge and we can get many benefits from this not only we will get benefit but also the forum ADMIN will also get benefit from us. I am explaining you.

if we will seriously do discussion on good topics and and try our best to participate in such types of discussions the we can earn from this and we can get good knowledge from this discussion and if we will do this then this forum will get good and fresh topics and outside visitors will get help from this as you will see out of 100 % there are 75 % of topics are no value and our discussion will not help anybody..Please don't mind me but its the fact, the forum admin is spending money from his pocket and paying us in time so what we are giving to hi.. nothing as we are taking money from him and participating in valueless topics for which almost topics are not coming to any search engines and for this this time also the forum page rank didn't increase so think if we don't give any benefit or if we don't help the forum ADMIN then how he will pay us in right time. Yesterday I was analyzing the seo and traffic details of this forum from last 6 months and found less traffic coming to this forum section only and most of the traffic coming to the root or the main site , so we should work here like good friend by forgetting any personal grouses and treat this forum as our home as well as our office/work place and work honestly here and do discussion on good topics only and create valuable threads which will not only helpful to us but also helpful to other people also and i found many silly topic here..giving you one example below:

one guy has started a thread since many weeks back in "newbie help" section that his beautiful wife gave birth to a girl child like etc... then you can imagine why outsiders are not coming here...as our forum is also a old forum like digitalpoint forum then what efficiency this forum having??

Another thing..what some people are doing here...suppose they know the question's answer but by knowingly they are asking very silly questions Ex: after alphabet "A" ,"B" will come but they knowingly they are asking such kind of things...This is an example...You may scold me or told me anything but i am not things about my personal benefit rather i am thinking about benefit of everyone...including forum owner.

So friends plz don't mind me and i just let everybody know about this forum's status to you, and tried my best to explain everything from every corner so i can't force you to do what i am telling..but its my duty to let you know about this. Now everything is up to you that whether you will join hand with me to make this forum much popular than other forums or to scold behind me that Debasis is not a good person and telling us to do wrong thing.

Hope all will try to reply here with their view towards my request.

Thanks.