Default Help these children

I hope it is the right place for this thread. And if it is not then please move the thread to the right section. I am not promoting anything. I promised someone to help so i am starting this thread.

One person from mylot is putting this on his profile:

Our Beloved Friend Bella Has Passed Away Leaving Behind Her Children.So It's Up To Us to Raise Enough Funds for Their College Studies.If You Want To Help Please Goto The Website Below.Bella Will Be Really Happy To See You All Helping Her Children.
    And he is just 16 years old boy and doing a good thing. And i promiced him i will let others know about it and will forward the message. So i am doing it.

Here is the donation link: http://bellaskidscollegefund.chipin....f-missy-heider

PS: I am not promoting anything.

Ya.You are right.People must help.Even i will do as much as i can and ya you put thread in the right place.Dont worry people will help.

Does anyone here really donates funds to help these pure kids? I think just forwarding isn't enough, as what they want is the real funds that supporting their life.

well the link provided isn't loading here for me, anyways will try again at different time if possible i will donate some

Well I too got this message from one of the myloters and he give me a link that didnt work and still waiting for it to work. I will try to check the link you give it is working since the link given to me at mylot didnt work fine.