Default Widgets for blogger

Hi guys please share some cool widget HTML codes if you know which we can use on our blogger blogs.

Specifically i need one widget now. I want a slideshow widget which will show some pictures and also each picture will contain a link for other site. If you know of any please post it here or give the link.

Thanks.

Default Re: Widgets for blogger

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Hi guys please share some cool widget HTML codes if you know which we can use on our blogger blogs.

Specifically i need one widget now. I want a slideshow widget which will show some pictures and also each picture will contain a link for other site. If you know of any please post it here or give the link.

Thanks.
    Hi Dark, i actually never searched for this widget but you may get it if you google it but i can make slide show using basic html and java script and i recently learned how to make a light box slide show etc..if you wish i can make it for you only.

Thanks.

If your blog is in blogger.com, you can find many widgets in google itself though I can't remember right now whether a slide show widgets is there or not.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis

Hi Dark, i actually never searched for this widget but you may get it if you google it but i can make slide show using basic html and java script and i recently learned how to make a light box slide show etc..if you wish i can make it for you only.

Thanks.
    Hello debasis, It would be really very helpful for me if you make me that slideshow widget. You already know that i have removed the slideshow from my blog. Now if there is a widget for that then i can advertise some blogs on that slideshow.

Please talk to me on ym.

Thanks.
    Hello debasis, It would be really very helpful for me if you make me that slideshow widget. You already know that i have removed the slideshow from my blog. Now if there is a widget for that then i can advertise some blogs on that slideshow.

Please talk to me on ym.
    I have corrected the xml script in your blog and now its working fine in your blog and you can add up to 4 pictures with site links and if you want to add more images then we have to add some extra code in that code, if you need any help from me then feel free to ask me.
    Thanks.

wow that is cool. can i ask for some help in having that widget in my blog as well. or can we talk about it in this thread. cause i want to learn that also. is that part of html knowledge to put that streaming picture widget.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    wow that is cool. can i ask for some help in having that widget in my blog as well. or can we talk about it in this thread. cause i want to learn that also. is that part of html knowledge to put that streaming picture widget.
    Well the widget creates problem and without it the template does not look good. Because of that widget did not work i had to abandon that script.

@debasis, if you make this widget with HTML only then please let me know. Still i can use it on my blog. Java is such a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Well the widget creates problem and without it the template does not look good. Because of that widget did not work i had to abandon that script.

@debasis, if you make this widget with HTML only then please let me know. Still i can use it on my blog. Java is such a pain.
    Javascript is the best, ya i can make this in HTML but the problem is you can't use it in your blogger as it need ur personal host, because to do a HTML gallery it need some supporting files to host on ur server then only i will work fine. So this is the main problem....

Javascript is the best, ya i can make this in HTML but the problem is you can't use it in your blogger as it need ur personal host, because to do a HTML gallery it need some supporting files to host on ur server then only i will work fine. So this is the main problem....
    Hmmmm. I see.. :shock:

Well i can upload java script files but seems messy to me. That's why i wanted it on totally HTML converted. And last time it created problem. :x

Well when you have time please talk with me. I want to put the images with my adsense ads on my new template.

Hmmmm. I see.. :shock:

Well i can upload java script files but seems messy to me. That's why i wanted it on totally HTML converted. And last time it created problem. :x

Well when you have time please talk with me. I want to put the images with my adsense ads on my new template.
    actually we don't create the logic in html and we do this using javascript,vb,c# etc.. no problem you can use the java script , when you need my help then plz feel free to ask me.
    Thanks.