Default how to transfer mony frm unverified paypal to invest in site

i have 5 dollars in my paypal account and i want to transfer one site to invest ..my account is not vrified ...is it posiible and how

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

sure you do. unverified account only limitted the monthly transaction amount within 500$. so you can fell free to transfer your money to another person or sites.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    sure you do. unverified account only limitted the monthly transaction amount within 500$. so you can fell free to transfer your money to another person or sites.
    Ya.You can surely do that the difference between verified and unverified account is that only limit on transaction amount and rest of the services are same.

No, it ddepends on the occasion. If gthe thread starter want to invest his paypal account money to HYIP site which is not accepted by Paypal, the hyip site normally have a rules that specified the investor need to have at least verified paypal in order to make investment. He should check iwith the hyip site that he wish to invest first.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    No, it ddepends on the occasion. If gthe thread starter want to invest his paypal account money to HYIP site which is not accepted by Paypal, the hyip site normally have a rules that specified the investor need to have at least verified paypal in order to make investment. He should check iwith the hyip site that he wish to invest first.
    Ya.You are right but except HYIP site i think unverified account will do.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    The thread starter mentioned about investment , i think only hyip and autosurf site only invlove in investment, then he have to make sure the term and condition be followed.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. even hyip also can invest paypal to it but we should worry about our paypal money what invested. since most hyip programs support paypal gone to scam soon.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    The thread starter mentioned about investment , i think only hyip and autosurf site only invlove in investment, then he have to make sure the term and condition be followed.
    And i think there is autosurf is also present.So HYIP is not only site.Thats what i was trying to tell.

hey friend, it is against the TOS of paypal and they will not allow you to use your money in any investment sites alright.

Hi Friend,

Investing Your Money in HYIP is not a Problem Just Before doing it check out that the HYIP site Support Unverified PayPal Transaction or not, Still you will find a Very Less Number of Genuine HYIP program which May support Paypal or may not because Maximum of this type program support AlertPay and Others processor.

well. even hyip also can invest paypal to it but we should worry about our paypal money what invested. since most hyip programs support paypal gone to scam soon.
    The thread starter only need to find out how to invest with his unverified paypal account, and what he going to invest is not under our countrol. I think we should answer according to the thread.

I recommend him to check with the investment site whether they accepts unverified account rather than asking here.