Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best affiliate program

Hi freinds can you pl tell me which is best affiliates for joining only not for sell and which has no strict rule for accepting geo graphically.

I think you should try out bidvertiser.It is good enough to make some money from it.I have not used it personally but just heard about it.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

He is talking about affiliate program, not PPC program.
    Affiliate program is where you will get commission when you sell something or make people do some offer.
    Maybe you can try cpalead. Many people said that it's easy to get $1 per day there.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Affiliate program is where you will get commission when you sell something or make people do some offer.
    Maybe you can try cpalead. Many people said that it's easy to get $1 per day there.
    can you pl give details what is the earning method and per joining $1 or what do you mean by per day?can you give me the exact URL?

Default Re: Best affiliate program

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi freinds can you pl tell me which is best affiliates for joining only not for sell and which has no strict rule for accepting geo graphically.
    there are many kinds of affiliate programs available like adult, medicines, niche marketing so which kind of affiliate you are searching for?
    Thanks.

can you pl give details what is the earning method and per joining $1 or what do you mean by per day?can you give me the exact URL?
    I think alec is referring about cpalead.com where they pay us $1 for our visitor who do surveys there. Here is the details :

» Your Visitors Now Earn Your Content
    Require your visitors to complete a survey to access your premium content or reward. When your user completes one of our surveys, your content is revealed. Read More

» Make Money By Rewarding Visitors
    Every time a user fills out a four page survey, you earn about $1.
    How can you motivate users to fill out surveys? What rewards work best? Read More

» We Make Money - When You Do
    If your users are not filling out surveys, we will do everything in our power to gain your users interest and move you into the next income bracket. Read More

» More Payment Options
    We offer more ways to pay than your average Network with PayPal, ACH, Wire Transfer or Check options. Read More

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk

I think alec is referring about cpalead.com where they pay us $1 for our visitor who do surveys there. Here is the details :

Require your visitors to complete a survey to access your premium content or reward. When your user completes one of our surveys, your content is revealed. Read More

How can you motivate users to fill out surveys? What rewards work best? Read More

If your users are not filling out surveys, we will do everything in our power to gain your users interest and move you into the next income bracket. Read More

» More Payment Options
    We offer more ways to pay than your average Network with PayPal, ACH, Wire Transfer or Check options. Read More
    I am a member of CPALead. But the site does not give surveys. This is really sad. Most of they offer paid to sign up. But those are good offers.

You can visit the link to see some offers http://searchmanager.page.tl/Rewards-for-You.htm

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow

» More Payment Options
    I am a member of CPALead. But the site does not give surveys. This is really sad. Most of they offer paid to sign up. But those are good offers.

You can visit the link to see some offers http://searchmanager.page.tl/Rewards-for-You.htm
    yes, most of their offer is about paid to sign up, but there's another affiliate program like cplead, it's neverblueads, incentreward, etc.
    But it's hard to get approved there

Yes, the CPAlead survey and offer is more target to US members, for internatinal members, we couldn't earn good money there. Well, for affiliates, i think we may try shoppingads and ttz media.

» More Payment Options
    Hi cpalead.com this site previosuly dead and now its working fine but i have read many review about this site and 40 % of reviews are negative for cpalead.com so what to do any idea? Is this a legit site?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Yes, the CPAlead survey and offer is more target to US members, for internatinal members, we couldn't earn good money there. Well, for affiliates, i think we may try shoppingads and ttz media.
    Is there any affiliate program which can allow all international countries ?most of good affiliate mainly targeting Us and Europe countries.

Quote Originally Posted by tom

Is there any affiliate program which can allow all international countries ?most of good affiliate mainly targeting Us and Europe countries.
    Internet business is growing on US, and UK countries only.
    So, if you want to get good money, you should can reach US people.
    Anyway, I know where we can find US / UK people easily and made them complete our offer.
    I get it from ebook. I paid $7 for that ebook.
    If you want it, I'd sell it for $4 only

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by master

Anyway, I know where we can find US / UK people easily and made them complete our offer.
    Hmnm what is the subject of the ebook you want to sell and will these ebook really work?Another thing i want to know whether these affilate sites giving money for us traffic or accepting us web master only?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by master

what kind of ebook you are talking about? we can get US/UK people to complete our offer easily? i have no idea about this and would you please share something more.

[/quote]Is there any affiliate program which can allow all international countries ?most of good affiliate mainly targeting Us and Europe countries.[/quote]

Try affiliate program of eForexGold. This is one of the oldest and well-known e-currency exchanger. To become an affiliate is free. You'll be paid for referring people to buy e-currency or dbeit card via their website. I am their affiliate, and I am quite successful.

some advertiser in CJ does have some offer for international member although the rate is not much. But we can complete that offer for free.

yeah you are right tom most of them dont give much offer to international members and I signed up on one affiliate program and was sad to know that they are not paying anymore twas bad though since I got to earn $10 and paid for my membership there but then I was not paid by my commission.

I think clickbank and amazon are the best affiliate progames

i have been using clickbank but i find it hard to direct traffic

you can choise clickbank or CJ