Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by bdsurf
    Well, I think i will never buy 5 years hosting at a time. Technology is developing daily and price of computer is also decreasing at the same time. So, hosting price will always decrease than before. So, if you buy a hosting with $60 per year, after 2 year, you will get the same package for only $20 per year.
    When you book for 5 years, there is always a discount factor which will come into effect and or else why will others will take that offer or even why will the hosting company offer then?

yes, there maybe always a discount,so you don't need to buy 5 years hosting at a time.maybe next discount is more favorable than now.so if you buy 5 years hosting at a time for discount.i suggest you should consider it carefully before you have a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    yes, there maybe always a discount,so you don't need to buy 5 years hosting at a time.maybe next discount is more favorable than now.so if you buy 5 years hosting at a time for discount.i suggest you should consider it carefully before you have a decision.
    You are right and i always think twice and till now i have taken 5 years domain registration only once and i have been benifitted by that, but never tried it again

ok ,i have bought a hosting for 2 years,but now i want to refund, because i can't open it in my country,and browser is
    very slow ,i am luck for only buying it 15 days before,so now i can get a refound.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    You are right and i always think twice and till now i have taken 5 years domain registration only once and i have been benifitted by that, but never tried it again
    I read all your post in this thread, you mentioned that you only taken 3 years hosting before, and wont waste money to go for 5 years, but then now again, you said you taken 5 years before, please post only that if you really taken those offers, don't cheat post here. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I read all your post in this thread, you mentioned that you only taken 3 years hosting before, and wont waste money to go for 5 years, but then now again, you said you taken 5 years before, please post only that if you really taken those offers, don't cheat post here. thanks.
    Yes Kiatsing, i agree that i have written that i didn't take this 5 years offer, but actually i had taken it once which i forgot and it was long back and sorry for not mentioning in the beginning.Don't take it wrong

Yes Kiatsing, i agree that i have written that i didn't take this 5 years offer, but actually i had taken it once which i forgot and it was long back and sorry for not mentioning in the beginning.Don't take it wrong
    Thanks alensot for your kind explanation and reply. I feel weird when i see the doubts that you post before, thats why i raise my doubts, but after seeing your reply , i trust you are posting by mistake. Sorry if i misunderstand you.

Thanks alensot for your kind explanation and reply. I feel weird when i see the doubts that you post before, thats why i raise my doubts, but after seeing your reply , i trust you are posting by mistake. Sorry if i misunderstand you.
    NO, what you posted is genuine and i need to be clear and i understand and anyhow that was the only time i have taken 5 years plan for domain

How much can you save by purchasing bulk hosting? I can understand renewing the domain for five years, but is it worth it really to spend that money up front for hosting?

no never have taken this service yet...