Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Indian Member Can Easily Get Credit Card!!!!

Hi Friend,
    As somebody Over here said that Axis Bank gives Credit card So have contacted the Nearest Axis Bank, and they Have Said that they are issuing Credit cards and the thing you need to do is Open a Account in Axis Bank Account and Then Fixed deposit Rs.20,000/- and your credit card will be issued within 7-12 business days, and further you will also get the Interest of your money and there is No Annual fees on Credit Card.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

but i heard in your country you should have one job income above 1000$ at least to apply the credit card. so this is changed already?

Ya.I am from india and i also think that You need a job for credit card.How can you get credit card without that?

I think in any country the requirement to get the credit card is same, you must produce a fix monthly income slip as proof to apply it, it can either comes from your permanent jobs, your business, or even your side income works. It won't possible to get Credit card for free without a income to support.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    but i heard in your country you should have one job income above 1000$ at least to apply the credit card. so this is changed already?
    Well, except Axis bank, almost all other banks demand those stuffs. For Axis bank, they want minimum deposit of $400 and lots of transaction and they will see about your transactions for 6 months, and if they satisfied, they will give you a credit card after 6 months. It's not true that they will give immediately credit card within 10 to 12 days as soon as you open account unless and until you have good document proofs to show them that you are earning more than $1000 per month.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, except Axis bank, almost all other banks demand those stuffs. For Axis bank, they want minimum deposit of $400 and lots of transaction and they will see about your transactions for 6 months, and if they satisfied, they will give you a credit card after 6 months. It's not true that they will give immediately credit card within 10 to 12 days as soon as you open account unless and until you have good document proofs to show them that you are earning more than $1000 per month.
    You means in Axis bank, even if you don't have a job at all but you have some decent amount savings in their account. Then after 6 months, they will issues you a credit card? I am first time heard that a bank is giving out credit card so easily.

Ya.That is right procedure to get a credit card in india right now.I do not think that as this man is saying we will get a credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    You means in Axis bank, even if you don't have a job at all but you have some decent amount savings in their account. Then after 6 months, they will issues you a credit card? I am first time heard that a bank is giving out credit card so easily.
    Well when Axis bank started business in Credit Card they are card for totally free with lowest documents and requirement but now they have changed their rules even whole staff it is really hard to get any banks credit card now because of market crisis but when RBI will remove their restriction and allowed banks for work freely surely we can expect get any bank card at nominal fees and without headache.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well when Axis bank started business in Credit Card they are card for totally free with lowest documents and requirement but now they have changed their rules even whole staff it is really hard to get any banks credit card now because of market crisis but when RBI will remove their restriction and allowed banks for work freely surely we can expect get any bank card at nominal fees and without headache.
    And you have any idea about when RBI is going to remove those restrictions?I dont think that they will remove restrictions when recession is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    And you have any idea about when RBI is going to remove those restrictions?I dont think that they will remove restrictions when recession is going on.
    I don't think in this financial year RBI will remove restriction as still market is down plus world it is facing financial crisis and almost all top facing problems that's why they are not giving credit card and add more requirement and lot's of verification stuff.

but i think till next year u can expect RBI will remove some restriction from TOP bank like ICICI, SBI, HDFC, CITI bank.

Default Re: Indian Member Can Easily Get Credit Card!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Hi Friend,
    As somebody Over here said that Axis Bank gives Credit card So have contacted the Nearest Axis Bank, and they Have Said that they are issuing Credit cards and the thing you need to do is Open a Account in Axis Bank Account and Then Fixed deposit Rs.20,000/- and your credit card will be issued within 7-12 business days, and further you will also get the Interest of your money and there is No Annual fees on Credit Card.
    I have suggested you about axis bank.

I also contacted them for my credit card. I told them that I am now self employed person and I have been maintaining Rs. 10000 balance in my account for the last 1 year. They asked me to keep Rs. 25 th as fixed deposit and would issue CC within 7-10 business days.

I don't think in this financial year RBI will remove restriction as still market is down plus world it is facing financial crisis and almost all top facing problems that's why they are not giving credit card and add more requirement and lot's of verification stuff.

but i think till next year u can expect RBI will remove some restriction from TOP bank like ICICI, SBI, HDFC, CITI bank.
    Ya.Probabely they will remove next year.I hope getting credit card after that will be esay.

Ya.Probabely they will remove next year.I hope getting credit card after that will be esay.
    We can just hope but it will be not easy to get credit card in future CC issuer making their rules and requrement very hard one of my friend is working with Axis bank i have told him i am interested to get a new credit card but he refuse if u don't have good permanent job and high salary and own home at posh place then only u will get CC or no chance not even in other CC issuer banks that;s why i am trying to get pioneer card or any other international Debit card for PP verification.

We can just hope but it will be not easy to get credit card in future CC issuer making their rules and requrement very hard one of my friend is working with Axis bank i have told him i am interested to get a new credit card but he refuse if u don't have good permanent job and high salary and own home at posh place then only u will get CC or no chance not even in other CC issuer banks that;s why i am trying to get pioneer card or any other international Debit card for PP verification.
    Ya.Only Visa debit card will work.Not Visa electron or mastercard wont work.Try to get that one.Your account will be get verified.

Ya.Only Visa debit card will work.Not Visa electron or mastercard wont work.Try to get that one.Your account will be get verified.
    but they don't accept Indian Banks Debit Cards if it is international then might work some time but not 100% sure i have tried my both Visa And master Card for verification but it don't get added.

but they don't accept Indian Banks Debit Cards if it is international then might work some time but not 100% sure i have tried my both Visa And master Card for verification but it don't get added.
    Then i also dont know about this issue.I thought they accepy VISA debit card.I am not verifying my account because i dont require that much services.

Then i also dont know about this issue.I thought they accepy VISA debit card.I am not verifying my account because i dont require that much services.
    only members from USA and UK can verify account though Debit Card all other international members need to provide credit card for verification.

only members from USA and UK can verify account though Debit Card all other international members need to provide credit card for verification.
    I thought we can use the Visa Debit card to withdraw our money to the local bank account for international member. Why couldn't we use back the Visa debit card to do the verification?

I thought we can use the Visa Debit card to withdraw our money to the local bank account for international member. Why couldn't we use back the Visa debit card to do the verification?
    Its paypal rules.Perhaps everybody has debit card.To get debit card is easy than to get a credit card.You can not do anything once they have your credit card number.They can track you if you do something wrong.

Ya.I am from india and i also think that You need a job for credit card.How can you get credit card without that?
    I Have Personally Consulted with Axis Bank Authorities and they Said that They are Issuing Credit Cards to the applicant when the Applicants Deposit Rs.20,000/- as a fixed deposit amount, and then he will be Eligible for getting the Credit card, And No Job Proof or ITR Report copy.