Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Create Photoshop tutorials and earn money

There are some people who make money by creating tutorials on getting extra effects in Photoshop to fetch money.If you really spend more time on photoshop, you can also become an expert as there is no limit for creating new attractive designs there to get money

Ya.Photoshop is not that much difficult.So anybody can do it but it will require lot of efforts but it is good way of earning.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Ya.Photoshop is not that much difficult.So anybody can do it but it will require lot of efforts but it is good way of earning.
    doing extra ordinary things in photoshop also not easy what you think and where can we sell tutorials to earn money?who will buy it?

Photoshop is difficult and not easy as you say..! only the creative arts in photoshop can fetch you money and not the ordinary things and for creativity, you have to spend a lot of time in photoshop and learn a lot

I don't know photoshop well. So I also eager to learn it, but most of the people want to learn it by online phtoshop tutorial which is also free. How can one person earn from this tutorial? Is his earning would be from the affiliate programes or advertisements?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

we can earn money by making a tutorial about anything.
    Just make an ebook / article, then sell it

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Yes, if your work is good , it will fetch you very good money and you can even make a video and sell it on e-bay or any other sites.Tutorials of nice Photoshop designs are always in demand

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Yes, if your work is good , it will fetch you very good money and you can even make a video and sell it on e-bay or any other sites.Tutorials of nice Photoshop designs are always in demand
    there's a market site for ebook I think.
    Check payloadz. you can get free ebook from payloadz then rewrite it, then sell it on another place.

Default Re: Create Photoshop tutorials and earn money

There are some people who make money by creating tutorials on getting extra effects in Photoshop to fetch money.If you really spend more time on photoshop, you can also become an expert as there is no limit for creating new attractive designs there to get money
    friend u r right but plz think once how many of us purchasing any licensed or any authenticated things from any authors or developers? we always search for free things like free tutorials, free e-books, pirated softwares etc..so imagine what the developers,writer and experts are getting money out of their works? so these things sounds good to read only but this is not a real fact.

Quote Originally Posted by seoexpert
    friend u r right but plz think once how many of us purchasing any licensed or any authenticated things from any authors or developers? we always search for free things like free tutorials, free e-books, pirated softwares etc..so imagine what the developers,writer and experts are getting money out of their works? so these things sounds good to read only but this is not a real fact.
    well, you need to be more positive.
    How if you can make a tutorial about photoshop about "make 100 animation in a hour using photoshop" and sell it, I believe many people would be interested with that.

You are completely wrong and if there is any catchy designs done by you, it can even fetch you even in lakhs..you know that..! creativity is the ultimate thing one can have here

Well for my personal opinion, learning photoshop is much easier from learning web designing. We can earn a good amount both online and offline through photoshop. All we really need in photoshop is exposure to the craft then you can learn it on your own.

I think we can't make much from making photoshop tutorial. but we can earn much from giving service like design logo / banner using photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Well for my personal opinion, learning photoshop is much easier from learning web designing. We can earn a good amount both online and offline through photoshop. All we really need in photoshop is exposure to the craft then you can learn it on your own.
    Hi danega I am not agree with you as learning photoshop is not so easy and its a 1 year course and people are spending lots to get a degree on photoshop from big computer institutes, so its not a easy task, people are telling like this, and behaving they know everything in photoshop but there are many things available in photoshop to learn.

You are completely wrong and if there is any catchy designs done by you, it can even fetch you even in lakhs..you know that..! creativity is the ultimate thing one can have here
    May be you are right but its not totally true and still i have not got my answer, i have asked that how many of you are purchasing original softwares and licensed product? Friend May I Know What do you do?

Hi danega I am not agree with you as learning photoshop is not so easy and its a 1 year course and people are spending lots to get a degree on photoshop from big computer institutes, so its not a easy task, people are telling like this, and behaving they know everything in photoshop but there are many things available in photoshop to learn.
    ya its not a easy course and to learn photoshop completely and thoroughly is not so easy and i know its very hard , i tried many times to learn it but i always fails to get success in it but still i am trying my best to learn it from web.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    doing extra ordinary things in photoshop also not easy what you think and where can we sell tutorials to earn money?who will buy it?
    First of all it is upon you some people find photoshop easy some people find it difficult and second thing that i do these things to learn something not to earn something as my field is different.

First of all it is upon you some people find photoshop easy some people find it difficult and second thing that i do these things to learn something not to earn something as my field is different.
    No the fact is photoshop is avast topic you can make naything you never imagine so those people tell it's easy they are making primary stuff with photoshop but as the topic is about tutorial thats why i told it is not that easy and it will take long time to be master on the topic.

No the fact is photoshop is avast topic you can make naything you never imagine so those people tell it's easy they are making primary stuff with photoshop but as the topic is about tutorial thats why i told it is not that easy and it will take long time to be master on the topic.
    Yo...exactly ...photoshop is a vast things , you need to work hard on this and then you will get success in this but we know the basic things about photoshop only.

Yeah i might agree to you on this but not totally my friend there are some fields in photoshop that I havent touched yet but as I say compared to web designing photoshop is easier