Default Earning websites selling...!

There are some advertisements saying about selling websites which does make money.....have you come across any genuine sites like this on sale?

I have heard about this but do not know that any website is on selling or not.I will check out and will let you know about this issue.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Earning websites selling...!

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    There are some advertisements saying about selling websites which does make money.....have you come across any genuine sites like this on sale?
    i have never encountered such ads can you tell where you saw and what is the details it is about commission or what?

well, selling website does give us much profit especially that site we're selling is a good site.
    It's called flipping website

Quote Originally Posted by master
    well, selling website does give us much profit especially that site we're selling is a good site.
    Ya.You are right if website is making profit then why to sell our website?But still if you do not want to maintain it then you can sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Ya.You are right if website is making profit then why to sell our website?But still if you do not want to maintain it then you can sell it.
    This is what i was also mentioning as there are many people selling web sites and they might be selling without getting any profit from their website,or the profits might have reduced

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    This is what i was also mentioning as there are many people selling web sites and they might be selling without getting any profit from their website,or the profits might have reduced
    Ya.They sell their website because of that reaon only otherwise who would sell their website if they are getting lot of profit?

You can buy and sell website on sedo.com, some people make good earnings by selling domain and sites there. But we have to make sure we have a nice domain name and high pr rank site, in order to make good money.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    You can buy and sell website on sedo.com, some people make good earnings by selling domain and sites there. But we have to make sure we have a nice domain name and high pr rank site, in order to make good money.
    I heard many people said that selling site on sedo won't get much profit. They prefer to sell it alone or on sitepoint

I heard about sedo.com, but don't really know how it works and what do you mean bselling websites in sedo.com? any website of ours can be sold there?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

I heard about sedo.com, but don't really know how it works and what do you mean bselling websites in sedo.com? any website of ours can be sold there?
    of course it means that in sedo you can sell your site and domain ,i knew from this thread only i only knew about site point and digital point,but sedo also a very good site but little complication.

if you heard about sedo.com, you should know that sedo is a site that specically for people buying and selling of websites. You can park your domain there, offer you domain selling price, or wait for buyer to offer price for selling your domain.

if you heard about sedo.com, you should know that sedo is a site that specically for people buying and selling of websites. You can park your domain there, offer you domain selling price, or wait for buyer to offer price for selling your domain.
    Anyways, i will look into details in sedo site to get some rough idea of knowing what it is all about

Default REPLY!

Well i never bumped into such a website, but i would like to know if there are any that pays u lot $$$!

Default Re: REPLY!

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer82
    Well i never bumped into such a website, but i would like to know if there are any that pays u lot $$$!
    Ofcourse you can earn lots of $$$ provided you have your own blog with high PR and good visitors to click your Google ads of your site