Default My New Twitter Profile---Make A Review

Hello Friends Today I Made A Design For My Twitter Profile, So I want to Share My Design With You All, So Plz Visit My Twitter Profile And Leave Your Valuable Reply Here And You Also Can Follow Me On Twitter.

Thanks.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Debasis its a fantastic creation how you did this ,i like the small bird and it is really a very cool design i didn't know that we can add our own theme .

Wow debasis what you have done is awesome but how did you added your own theme in that website?

Thanks John and revvv1234 for your reply and i am very happy to know that you like my work. There is one option where you can add pre-build themes but i did my own design and added it to my profile for this you need to create your customized design and after it u have to import it to twitter.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks John and revvv1234 for your reply and i am very happy to know that you like my work. There is one option where you can add pre-build themes but i did my own design and added it to my profile for this you need to create your customized design and after it u have to import it to twitter.
    Thanks.
    Ok.I guess u took lot of effort for that.Just one question is it work for twitter only or it works for other social networking websites?Just let me know.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Thanks.
    Ok.I guess u took lot of effort for that.Just one question is it work for twitter only or it works for other social networking websites?Just let me know.
    I think a theme should work in any sites which support out side background uploading .May be Debasis can throw some light on it.

Well that was up man.I have think that such a thing can be made but i never was successful as you.
    If there will be a repute button here the i would have added here that for sure.

Very beautiful profile how did you do this? Can you please advice me how to make such kind of beautiful twitter profile? waiting for ur reply. Hope you will help me.

Quote Originally Posted by seoexpert
    Very beautiful profile how did you do this? Can you please advice me how to make such kind of beautiful twitter profile? waiting for ur reply. Hope you will help me.
    Its not much hard to do if you know work with photoshop then you also can do this it will take minimum of 1 hr.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by seoexpert
    Its not much hard to do if you know work with photoshop then you also can do this it will take minimum of 1 hr.
    Thanks.
    Ya i know little bit of photoshop but not much like you, ok let me make an account in twitter then i will try to something like you but if i don't get any success then i will ask you help.
    Thanks.