Default How to disply digg button in ur blog / post?

This post is for my fellow friends who asking for digg button display in their post. Digg button will show up on every single post you have in your blog. (Like Blogging Secret)

You just need to do 3 steps Only.

Want to know how? Then pls dowmload this e-book - U can find ur Ans.

Download link is - http://urlhd.com/775

Hope u like it..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

thanks for sharing it, but in wordpress, I think DIgg button automatically added in some templates.
    But I'm downloading it now, for my ebook collection

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    thanks for sharing it, but in wordpress, I think DIgg button automatically added in some templates.
    But I'm downloading it now, for my ebook collection
    Yes, Bez wordpress is very advence then blogger.. I like it but most of the time I use blogger.com - Its easy to handel :wink:

Wordpress is providing the dig button in their widgets.So you can add them manually.But there are many problems with wordpress theme.

I have downloaded your ebook, the solution you mention is to edit HTML, but some changes I have shown sucessfully in IE cannot display correctly in other browsers. It seems some codes supported by IE are not compatible with Chrome or Firefox.

This is a good addition to my blogger blogs. The coding provided works fine in my my blog, but i haven't try it for firefox and chrome browser as the duskiss said.

i don't like wordpress themes too. they are harder to use and learn to use. seems to me that blogger though also hard to learn is easier than wordpress. i don't know why they say that wordpress is that better.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    This is a good addition to my blogger blogs. The coding provided works fine in my my blog, but i haven't try it for firefox and chrome browser as the duskiss said.

yes, i also check it - the coding is ok and work fine... there is no problem at all... So, pls duskiss - pls check it again...

Default Re: How to disply digg button in ur blog / post?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    This post is for my fellow friends who asking for digg button display in their post. Digg button will show up on every single post you have in your blog. (Like Blogging Secret)

Hope u like it..
    you have so much knowledge about websites. i will check this one out. how or what is the purpose of this digg in our blog. how would it help us.

Default Re: How to disply digg button in ur blog / post?

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

Hope u like it..
    you have so much knowledge about websites. i will check this one out. how or what is the purpose of this digg in our blog. how would it help us.
    No dear I am also learning like u ..

Digg is a free “social media” website where the news on its pages is controlled by the community of users (over 500,000+ at this point of time). There is no central governing body that decides which news to report and which news makes it to the front page. The community of users submit the sotries and “vote” on them by clicking the “digg this” icons besides each story listed on its pages. Digg was originally for geeks only and had mostly technology related articles but has since grown to include a whole range of categories that cover almost any topic.

if u want to know more information about it then pls ckck this link - http://www.web20design.org/search-en...e-traffic.html

Hope u will understand all these things.. :wink:

i have clicked that link and i am still reading it. and i still don't get it why should we have this in our blog. how would it help us get more traffic in our blog when all it will do is gain traffic to digg. or our article there.

I have also seen digg button in many places, either blogg postings or in a website, but did not understand what is its purpose. What paramita explains is also not clear to me. I will definitely look into the link.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have also seen digg button in many places, either blogg postings or in a website, but did not understand what is its purpose. What paramita explains is also not clear to me. I will definitely look into the link.
    seems like we can advertise our blog in this site of digg. i just don't know if this will create or drive much traffic into our blog. but that is the purpose of digg i think. i still don't get the whole concept of digg. you need to be active on this site to understand it fully.

See indieover , as i know that digg is a social networking site and you can advertise your blog content, actually they increases the number of traffic in your blog.