Default Want one article

Hi is there nay body can write on block broaching which should be minimum 400 words unique no copy pasting i'll pay 80 cents if any body agree then pl pm me i need it tonight .

Hi, my friend, sorry that i am really don't understand what is "block broaching"? I have never heard about this wording before.

'block broaching" is a mechanical term, discovered from searching the net, though I can't understand it in full, so have no idea at all.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Hi i can write on broaching but sorry i'm not aware of the particular term block broaching .

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well, the topic is very hard, not many people know about block broaching.
    I can't help you, but try to go to active webmaster forum and ask someone to do this.
    But I think your price is very cheap.
    I saw many people selling their service as article writter for $0.01 per word, and they call it cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    'block broaching" is a mechanical term, discovered from searching the net, though I can't understand it in full, so have no idea at all.
    yes, u r right .. "block broaching" - I can't understnd it.. what he trying to say here? Pls clear it...

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    yes, u r right .. "block broaching" - I can't understnd it.. what he trying to say here? Pls clear it...
    Already Sarkar said that it is a mechanical word and is used in big Industries ,if you Google it you would know about it.
    @ Alec i already got one person to write and about pricing pricing always differs even in constant content one artcile is sold in $20 and at the same time ODESK like popular sites people bidding in around 70 cent to $1 for one article so we can't say cheap or expensive.It depends on the particular person.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Already Sarkar said that it is a mechanical word and is used in big Industries ,if you Google it you would know about it.
    @ Alec i already got one person to write and about pricing pricing always differs even in constant content one artcile is sold in $20 and at the same time ODESK like popular sites people bidding in around 70 cent to $1 for one article so we can't say cheap or expensive.It depends on the particular person.
    well yes, but still, with that kind of hard topic, I still feel the price is not right.
    The price is okay if the topic is about music, blogging, etc.
    Anyway, if you like, you can try search on google about that article then re-write that article

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    well yes, but still, with that kind of hard topic, I still feel the price is not right.
    The price is okay if the topic is about music, blogging, etc.
    Anyway, if you like, you can try search on google about that article then re-write that article
    Ya you are right but what to do now people are exploiting as many people searching to write but they are not getting good option so for the time being we have to adjust but it is definitely a hard topic to write.