Thread: Notepad

Default Notepad

Notepad is my secondary HTML Editor. I use it if i want to edit just a little part of a html file quickly or do large projects and take my time -- It can handle any language and save under any file type, .html, .php, .tpl, etc.

Anyone else use notepad?

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i feel annoyoing using notepad though i'mnot a professional still i find easy editing in dream weaver or any such editor.

A few months back, I also was using notepad while learning the html language. But now there is a editor with my present s/w which I am using to create html files.

Using notepad sometimes is not very comfortable for me.

Default Re: Notepad

Quote Originally Posted by Kobita
    Notepad is my secondary HTML Editor. I use it if i want to edit just a little part of a html file quickly or do large projects and take my time -- It can handle any language and save under any file type, .html, .php, .tpl, etc.

Anyone else use notepad?

Dear kobita - Notepad is allways very good for me. Most of the time i am using it.. I think it is the best..

Well notepad is the most used application for me.Even if you are using some site then you can copy the scripts easily on it with all extensions you want.I used it initially for editing html.But now i use other softwares.

Friends, I don't think one can create a professional template or website using notepad because it's not so easy to adjust margins, pixels there. That's why most of the professionals use other softwares like dreamweaver, front page.

hmm, sometimes you can use the notepad in editing some texts but its notthat developed program for advanced edits.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    hmm, sometimes you can use the notepad in editing some texts but its notthat developed program for advanced edits.
    sometime notepad open the html file in such a way that it is difficult to identify which tag is where. All will be shown back to back.. its kinda annoying

i don't like using notepad. i can learn html without using it. it is not easy using notepad. but sometimes it is needed.

I'm also using notepad usually when I'm doing quick html editing or if I'm buidling some contents for one of my blogs, it's quite convenient to use notepad due to it's simplicity.

I like to use notepad, for just copying and pasting purpose...i cannot edit using it,it has very limited features.

Of course my only source code editing tool is Notepad.

The more professional you are the more you are able to do with Notepad. That's why Dream weaver and such is good for newbies. But pros can use both and more.