Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Can We Change The Email ID Used as the PayPal ID???

Is it possible to change the Existing Email Id used as the PayPal Account ID with an New Email ID without Deleting or Closing the Current Account.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. you can add another email address to your paypal account firstly. then change the primary email to the new added one. so you are allowed to change your primary email on paypal.

well, i think you cant do this friend. what is the use of it and why do you want to do so?

that is not possible any more. once you have your email account log in in paypal thatis permanent. better close and open another one.

I guess you can add email address to your account.I do not know about replacing your email id but i do not see any use of that.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    that is not possible any more. once you have your email account log in in paypal thatis permanent. better close and open another one.
    well. we can change it by add and then change the primary email account on paypal account easily actually. the only thing is we can't abandon the old email.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I guess you can add email address to your account.I do not know about replacing your email id but i do not see any use of that.
    Ok then it clearly means that I can't replace the old Email ID but I can have another email ID to be added as a Secondary Email ID.

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Ok then it clearly means that I can't replace the old Email ID but I can have another email ID to be added as a Secondary Email ID.
    no. not the second email ID, you can add one then set the added one as an primary email ID on your paypal account . plus you can use this to login your paypal account also. have a try.

oh is that so? but what is the need for using another paypal id please tell me?
    why cant we use the same email to the same id

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Well u can different email ids for receiving payment or making payment without opening new account for neobux if u have already use one account so u will need another account for receiving payments then u can add another email and get money on that particular email id.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Well u can different email ids for receiving payment or making payment without opening new account for neobux if u have already use one account so u will need another account for receiving payments then u can add another email and get money on that particular email id.
    But it do not have that much of use.People generally should use only one e mail id and it is good also.There is no benefit of using 2 e mail id's.

But it do not have that much of use.People generally should use only one e mail id and it is good also.There is no benefit of using 2 e mail id's.[/quote]

if on any site you have used PP id then u can't use any more like on Neobux every time u register new account u will need to provide new PP id so that's why i use two Email id for PP.........

But it do not have that much of use.People generally should use only one e mail id and it is good also.There is no benefit of using 2 e mail id's.
    if on any site you have used PP id then u can't use any more like on Neobux every time u register new account u will need to provide new PP id so that's why i use two Email id for PP.........[/quote]

well. we are not allowed to register more than one time on neobux actually and i think one can add some more email address on his paypal account just for his using convenient.

if on any site you have used PP id then u can't use any more like on Neobux every time u register new account u will need to provide new PP id so that's why i use two Email id for PP.........[/quote]Guess i did not know about this.I just knew that 2 e mail id's will be ok but i only use paypal So it is better to stick with one id.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei

well. we are not allowed to register more than one time on neobux actually and i think one can add some more email address on his paypal account just for his using convenient.
    Yup i know we can't register more than 1 time on any site including Neo but i have been inactive many times that's why i have created new account every time using two accounts in PP have own advantage some use PP id by changing names like PTC or HYIP sites use.

Yup i know we can't register more than 1 time on any site including Neo but i have been inactive many times that's why i have created new account every time using two accounts in PP have own advantage some use PP id by changing names like PTC or HYIP sites use.
    hehe~maybe you are lucky but i heard lots guys have their depulated account on PTC sites been blocked . anyway we need to change the paypal account at least.

hehe~maybe you are lucky but i heard lots guys have their depulated account on PTC sites been blocked . anyway we need to change the paypal account at least.
    i haven't used my PP id for PTC site but thinking to add PP id in Neobux so i don't need to do exchange for AP to PP.

What are you trying to say?What exactly is the advantage of having 2 accounts on paypal?

i haven't used my PP id for PTC site but thinking to add PP id in Neobux so i don't need to do exchange for AP to PP.
    well.i think we are asked to provide both pp account and ap account to register on neobux and i register long time ago so i can't remember it clearly now.

oh i think no one is using pp in ptc. anyways, if there are still any ptc sites that pay by paypal i won't believe it any more.

anyways, i have closed my account once buti will not do that again or change anything. causei want to keep my transaction history for reference.