Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is there any Limited Number of Transaction???

Just one of my Friend said me That PayPal Only Allow a Limited Number of Transaction for Unverified Account and Number Transaction exceed then your Account will get Limited, Is it true, Do PayPal Have Such rule of getting Limited Number of Transaction?????

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

no. they only limitted the transaction amount can't exceed 500$ . i think you friend was talked about the payment from credit card. we are only allowed to receive payment from credit card 5 times per year with personnal account.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Is there any Limited Number of Transaction???

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Just one of my Friend said me That PayPal Only Allow a Limited Number of Transaction for Unverified Account and Number Transaction exceed then your Account will get Limited, Is it true, Do PayPal Have Such rule of getting Limited Number of Transaction?????
    ya some restriction is there like 5 credit card accept /or send and $500 sending limit and some with draw limit i forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    no. they only limitted the transaction amount can't exceed 500$ . i think you friend was talked about the payment from credit card. we are only allowed to receive payment from credit card 5 times per year with personnal account.
    yeah this is also what I know about PP since I asked one of my friend about this. Just to make it sure though just let your friend verify his account in PP.

well. no matter vified account or not verified. all only allowed to receive payment from credit card 5 thimes per year. or you need to upgrade your account to premium one.

Well as far as i know no of transactions are not limited in paypal for unverified account.They just limit the amount you withdraw.

yes you are all correct. but if you will read it in paypal you will get confused. lpaylpal should have explained it really well . i think they make it confusing to make people upgrade to premier account which i ded before cause i thought i will not be able to receive more than 5 times. but then i realize that paypal was talking about credit card payments sent to us and not paypal to paypal payments.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yes you are all correct. but if you will read it in paypal you will get confused. lpaylpal should have explained it really well . i think they make it confusing to make people upgrade to premier account which i ded before cause i thought i will not be able to receive more than 5 times. but then i realize that paypal was talking about credit card payments sent to us and not paypal to paypal payments.
    Ya.They just do that for publicity of paypal.So that more people could join and more could upgrade their account.

yes,if your paypal account is unverified ,you will be limited to withdraw from the paypal account.so the best way is to verify our paypal account.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    yes,if your paypal account is unverified ,you will be limited to withdraw from the paypal account.so the best way is to verify our paypal account.
    I do not think that if even paypal account is unverified then also you can withdraw lot of times only that amount you are withdrawing get restricted.

well. the limitted amount is also one of limitted , isn't it?
    what good would it be if you seperate your withdraw amount of 500$ to 500 times?

what good would it be if you seperate your withdraw amount of 500$ to 500 times?
    I am not getting exactly what are you saying.Just try to explain clearly.Are you trying to say that you can not withdraw more than 500 times?

if you are having a personal unverified account then you will certinaly have some or the other limitations in the transasctions only. not the number of transactions. the limit is restricted to the amount of money you have been transacting.

yes that is true. it is not the number of transactions but the total amount of money you can withdraw that is limited. i just don't know how much money we can receive per month only for unverified accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I am not getting exactly what are you saying.Just try to explain clearly.Are you trying to say that you can not withdraw more than 500 times?
    well. i don't think it's hard to understand my previous post at all.
    ofcourse you can't seperate your 500$ limitted amount to 500 times of withdraw and even paypal also have minimum withdraw amount i think. and you won't seperate your money to every 1$ when you withdraw it? will you?

I think thread starter is asking will it have transaction limit for unverify account not the withdrawal limit for paypal is it? For transaction limit it is set at $500 per month. You can't make transaction more than that, it will rejected your request but wont limit your account.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    well. i don't think it's hard to understand my previous post at all.
    ofcourse you can't seperate your 500$ limitted amount to 500 times of withdraw and even paypal also have minimum withdraw amount i think. and you won't seperate your money to every 1$ when you withdraw it? will you?
    Ya but with unverified account i have withdrawn $10 to $100.So i have not not faced any problem in anything.

well. no matter vified account or not verified. all only allowed to receive payment from credit card 5 thimes per year. or you need to upgrade your account to premium one.
    ya thats right, if you are receiving or sending more money through CC then you better upgrade to premium account otherwise personal account is the best

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

THe limit you can receive is - none
    And the limit you can send is - all amount you have in your balance

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    THe limit you can receive is - none
    And the limit you can send is - all amount you have in your balance
    the main limit in the number of transactions is the credit card transaction of 5 times only. Although this comes into the scene when you have verified or unverified paypal personal account.
    SmartzKool