Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is It Safe to Verify PayPal Account with VCC???

I have heard and also read from Many forum that people are getting use of VVC(Virtual Credit Cards) to Verify the PayPal, so I just want to Confirm that Is It Safe to Verify PayPal Account with VCC or Not??? and Do anybody here have Attempted such type of Way to Verify the PayPal Account...

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

you'd better not test paypal's TOS and verify paypal via credit card always carry the reisky . if you have no other way to verify your account. suggest you to try pioneey card. it's easy to get one.

hey it is against the TOS of paypal you are not supposed to use paypal accounts for this purpose at all. you cant use VCC to veirfy it which is not legal.

One of my online friend use VCC to verify her paypal account without being banned. but don't work against the rule of paypal. you are not lucky forever.

why do you verify by other ways? I can verify by ATM card, so maybe you can try it.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    One of my online friend use VCC to verify her paypal account without being banned. but don't work against the rule of paypal. you are not lucky forever.

why do you verify by other ways? I can verify by ATM card, so maybe you can try it.
    I think you are not from India. As the thrad-starter is from India, it not permissble in this country to verify one's paypal account with ATM cum debit card. So he has to verify his account with only credit card which is again difficult to get from any bank. So he is trying to verify it with VCC.

Well he is lucky his account not get got limited or banned i have used two VCC till not but my account is still limited but my one friend is used VCC for verification but his account don't have any kind of problem.

anyway u are also lucky u can use Debit Card for verification but i don't have other option than Credit Card.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar

I think you are not from India. As the thrad-starter is from India, it not permissble in this country to verify one's paypal account with ATM cum debit card. So he has to verify his account with only credit card which is again difficult to get from any bank. So he is trying to verify it with VCC.
    Do not verify your account with VCC because it is risky and i think in india paypal allows only visa debit cards to verify not visa electron or mastercard.

This topic was running in most of the forums and according to me Paypal cannot be verified by VCC and even if it is verified with VCC your account may not be safe as there are chances of paypal banning your account

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    This topic was running in most of the forums and according to me Paypal cannot be verified by VCC and even if it is verified with VCC your account may not be safe as there are chances of paypal banning your account
    Ya.You are right Paypal can not be verified by this method and even if you manage to do it somehow.It is not legal so anybody who wanted to verify in this way please avoid it.

i just wnoder how paypal able to trace if one is using a vcc instead of a real card cause i think that vcc are produced by bank themselves. anyways, i think that vcc is quiet useful but we should use it temporarily only.

well. paypal do not know whether you are using a vcc or not. but they will ask you to provide your credit card statement around 3 months currently. if you can't. that means you are using vcc obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. paypal do not know whether you are using a vcc or not. but they will ask you to provide your credit card statement around 3 months currently. if you can't. that means you are using vcc obviously.
    So at the end of process.You can not verify your account with VCC even if you want to.So stay out of VCC.It will be good for that person.

Pleas mind of my ignorance, can i know what is the different between VCC and normal credit card? I use credit card to get my paypal verified, but i don't my credit card is it one type of VCC as you all means here.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Pleas mind of my ignorance, can i know what is the different between VCC and normal credit card? I use credit card to get my paypal verified, but i don't my credit card is it one type of VCC as you all means here.
    VCC is Virtual Credit Card which is used to verify paypal,ebay accounts and legally this is not allowed.You can buy it online and get your VCC on your mail.In short that VCC does not belong to you.

well. vcc only issued one account number to you and you can use to verify your paypal account. but you can't get any statement from this vcc like real credit card does. so if paypal ask someone to provide the credit card statement. those vcc users can't provide..

well. vcc only issued one account number to you and you can use to verify your paypal account. but you can't get any statement from this vcc like real credit card does. so if paypal ask someone to provide the credit card statement. those vcc users can't provide..
    I don't understand why do people want to buy VCC as this is not guarantees success to verify account with paypal and ebay. Furthermore if they find out, those people is just risking their account to be banned.

So, you means that we are just buying an credit account no which use for verification purpose? But then, i know when i get my paypal account verify with my credit card, paypal charges $1.95 to my statement, and i only use the statement special code number to verify, if this VCC isjust a number then how PP charges to the VCC card and no statement how to get the special code?

So, you means that we are just buying an credit account no which use for verification purpose? But then, i know when i get my paypal account verify with my credit card, paypal charges $1.95 to my statement, and i only use the statement special code number to verify, if this VCC isjust a number then how PP charges to the VCC card and no statement how to get the special code?
    Well that thing is still not clear that how can paypal charge on your VCC number but VCC provides number only.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Well that thing is still not clear that how can paypal charge on your VCC number but VCC provides number only.
    In where sites provides this VCC selling services? I would like to find out more about VCC there. It may come in handy later.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    In where sites provides this VCC selling services? I would like to find out more about VCC there. It may come in handy later.
    You can check out www.vccshoppers.com or www.virtual-cc.com You will get VCC there.You can buy from there.