Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do PayPal Allow Accesing of Multiple Accounts from Same IP??

Me and my Mom both have different PayPal Account and the Both account type is Premier. Is there any risk to access both the Account from the same IP.

I don't think there would be any problem. You should consult the TOS of paypal about this or rather write a letter, they will reply your query definitely.

Friend, you don't need to worry about it as long as you have enough document proofs to show paypal in case they limit your account for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friend, you don't need to worry about it as long as you have enough document proofs to show paypal in case they limit your account for that reason.
    It means there is Chance of getting My PayPal Account Limited for using the different account in Same IP, But if it Happen So I Don't have Credit Card still Now to Remove the Limitation but other required documents are available.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well sekhar if paypal does not have any doubt on your activities or any body complained against you then no need to worry ,because i also have multiple accounts in my sister's name and in my name and i think lemon is right as long as we have name proof and other documents we need not to worry.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    well sekhar if paypal does not have any doubt on your activities or any body complained against you then no need to worry ,because i also have multiple accounts in my sister's name and in my name and i think lemon is right as long as we have name proof and other documents we need not to worry.
    yes. just like several members of one company use their paypal on one company's IP address but they have different name and real proof to verify it. so it's no problem to have multiple account on one ip address at all

well if you are having premium account then you should be a verified member isnt it. then certainly you will have submitted different id proofs so that will help you out in using different paypal accounts with the same ip address without issues.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well if you are having premium account then you should be a verified member isnt it. then certainly you will have submitted different id proofs so that will help you out in using different paypal accounts with the same ip address without issues.
    Well i don't think different two person account will get access from same PC i haven't heard this can create problem for account as well if both account information and submitted documents are different.

yeah it is not allwed. though i have not tried it. i have not even made a second account. i have only personal account. i don't know if i am allowed to access on the same ip if ever i open a second account. but until now i don't find the need to open a second account.

well. as per above i said. we are not allowed to have two personnal account ofcourse. but that not mean one family or one ip address are not allowed to have more paypal account. since the holder of the different paypal account have different real name and real dox. that would be no problem at all.

well, it is definitely fine for multiple account login in the same ip address, even the multiple acount login with same pc, and doing money transfer for one account to another account is still fine, and paypal won't limited it as i did try it before.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    well, it is definitely fine for multiple account login in the same ip address, even the multiple acount login with same pc, and doing money transfer for one account to another account is still fine, and paypal won't limited it as i did try it before.
    Well then it is fine if u tried to access multiple account from same PC but all those account mights be verified with real Credit Card that's why u have not got problem if those accounts are unverified can create some problems.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well then it is fine if u tried to access multiple account from same PC but all those account mights be verified with real Credit Card that's why u have not got problem if those accounts are unverified can create some problems.
    No, money money, both of the multiple accounts that i mentioned just now is unverified, and i transfer funds from one to another account in same PC and same IP, it didn't having troubles with paypal so far. So, i think it is allowed.

I think you are not allowed to access the multiple accounts from the same IP unless and until both accounts are verified.Still you can take a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I think you are not allowed to access the multiple accounts from the same IP unless and until both accounts are verified.Still you can take a chance.
    friend.this is allowed ofcourse and many members did this already.
    no matter it's verified or not. the only thing you need to prepare for is have different real name proof if paypal ask you to provide.

My post just before you has already mentioned that i have tried login different PP account with the same ip, and i even done money transfer for those account. Can you please read previous post before you post?

hehe. many guys still confused by this and they do not ware to login different paypay account on one pc and one IP address still. even myself only know this around one month ago this is allowed actually.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i think paypal allows multipl accounts as long as everything ok no suspicious activity otherwise they will block total ip.80% people doing this without any problem.

My post just before you has already mentined that i have tried login different PP account with the same ip, and i even done money transfer for those account. Can you please read previous post before you post?
    I just wanted to warn you because one of my friend faced problem regarding this issue and if you think it is allowed then you should do it.

My post just before you has already mentined that i have tried login different PP account with the same ip, and i even done money transfer for those account. Can you please read previous post before you post?
    I just wanted to warn you because one of my friend faced problem regarding this issue and if you think it is allowed then you should do it.
    I also done this before when i want to transfer fund to my friends account, first i login to my account and tranfer it to his account, then he login with my pc to check whether the money is there or not. Well, it seem fine during that time.