Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Email account creator

Hi all, anyone know is there any script or program which can be used to create multiple email (yahoo, gmail, msn, etc ) quickly?
    I mean, automatic create 1000 email in a hour.
    Is that possible?

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Email account creator

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Hi all, anyone know is there any script or program which can be used to create multiple email (yahoo, gmail, msn, etc ) quickly?
    Is that possible?
    i heard this first time but i think it is very risky Google may keep track of fraud act ,though i'm not sure about it.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Is that possible?
    i heard this first time but i think it is very risky Google may keep track of fraud act ,though i'm not sure about it.
    can you specify the program or script used to do this?
    If google can track, then just use yahoo.

I have seen some freelance works are there to create 1000 google accounts. I think those accounts have to create manually, which is very tedious and time consuming. If there is any s/w, this work would become very easy. I am also waiting to know the name of the s/w.

Is that possible?
    Yes, it is possible.. There r many software also ... u can try those.. 1st go to any US proxy site then start creating e-mail account ... Its also very easy.. Presently I am also doing this type of job....

Bez if u search in any freelance site - then u can find a big market only createing mail job.. most of the buyer needs 5000 e-mail id per day...

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

well alec i didn't have knowledge on this but after i searched i found one software is there like gmail creator ,infact many sites giving those offer you can search in Google but i dont know about yahoo.

Well i know there is a software or in broad sense a script to make such thing.I am having the old version which is banned now.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Is that possible?
    Yes, it is possible.. There r many software also ... u can try those.. 1st go to any US proxy site then start creating e-mail account ... Its also very easy.. Presently I am also doing this type of job....

Bez if u search in any freelance site - then u can find a big market only createing mail job.. most of the buyer needs 5000 e-mail id per day...
    Well paramita, i heard about bulk e-mail softwares where we can send bulk e-mails using tis software, but are you saying that we do get softwares for creating e-mails here? hw is it possible? if we get softwares like this, then how do we get 5000 emails creation projects available...! either you must have got wrong as he wanted softwares for e-mail creating.....!

I think you are right alensot, because all e-mail providers will ask you for visual verification and software won't pass that hurdle easily.

Is that possible?
    Ya alec now-a-days scammers are using such kinds of software to create thousands of g-mail and other mail ids, just google it i think you will get it.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Is that possible?
    Ya alec now-a-days scammers are using such kinds of software to create thousands of g-mail and other mail ids, just google it i think you will get it.
    Thanks.
    Well, in fact, I already google it and try some software, but still, none of them is working.
    I need the one that's really working.

Is that possible?
    Thanks.
    Well, Debasis i didn't know such softwares and after you mentioning it must be there and its really interesting then..isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Is that possible?
    Thanks.
    Well, Debasis i didn't know such softwares and after you mentioning it must be there and its really interesting then..isn't it?
    ya of course its very interesting , though i never used this but it may be amazing because think we are spending lots of time in creating a mail id and it took minimum of 3 to 5 min depending upon the net connectivity but in this time this software can make 10 to 20 accounts at a time.

I did also tried find software related before, but none of it is really works. Even i read all the posts here, still there are no one able to provides the software and links that they mentioned that they can find. Hope members can kindly share out the software. Thanks.

There are softwares available in the market to create multiple accounts but i do not know about anyone works or not.

I am also curious to know about this software and if anyone can share a genuine software of this it will be good here.There are projects available for creating e-mail accounts and if things are this easy with softwares, then i don't think they will provide it as a project as they can only create these e-mails with this softwares and save their money isn't it?...!!

I am also curious to know about this software and if anyone can share a genuine software of this it will be good here.There are projects available for creating e-mail accounts and if things are this easy with softwares, then i don't think they will provide it as a project as they can only create these e-mails with this softwares and save their money isn't it?...!!
    Hi alensot after reading the thread yesterday i searching for such types of product but get few software which can create only g-mail account but not other like yahoo,hotmail etc....but they r not free all are cost over and above $ 50 to $ 100 and after purchasing such software you won't receive any software to install rather they will give u one username and password and then you need to create these g-mail accounts from their servers using a special tool. I don't think so its great???
    Thanks.

Hi alensot after reading the thread yesterday i searching for such types of product but get few software which can create only g-mail account but not other like yahoo,hotmail etc....but they r not free all are cost over and above $ 50 to $ 100 and after purchasing such software you won't receive any software to install rather they will give u one username and password and then you need to create these g-mail accounts from their servers using a special tool. I don't think so its great???
    Thanks.
    If it work like you said then seriously it is not worth of 50$ to 100$.One of my friend developed a software that it can mail anyone but no one can trace its IP address.I will ask him regarding this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Thanks.
    If it work like you said then seriously it is not worth of 50$ to 100$.One of my friend developed a software that it can mail anyone but no one can trace its IP address.I will ask him regarding this issue.
    Hi what you are talking about is different thing from the mail creator software, but i am having 1 software what you are talking about but i am having another patch of codes in my all websites and mails which is invisible to everyone but it can track your Ip address, your current location no proxy server or nothing will work against it and its the most powerful tool.

These softwares are misused in these day's and it's really bad and this is the same case as the invention of AK 47 rifles which was invented to protect against bad people and now all terrorists are having this and sometimes most of the policemen don't have.So, it seems that for any kind of work in computers now softwares are developed...!