Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Email account creator

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Hi all, anyone know is there any script or program which can be used to create multiple email (yahoo, gmail, msn, etc ) quickly?
    I mean, automatic create 1000 email in a hour.
    Is that possible?
    Yes, it is possible.. There r many software also ... u can try those.. 1st go to any US proxy site then start creating e-mail account ... Its also very easy.. Presently I am also doing this type of job....

Bez if u search in any freelance site - then u can find a big market only createing mail job.. most of the buyer needs 5000 e-mail id per day...
    Well paramita, i heard about bulk e-mail softwares where we can send bulk e-mails using tis software, but are you saying that we do get softwares for creating e-mails here? hw is it possible? if we get softwares like this, then how do we get 5000 emails creation projects available...! either you must have got wrong as he wanted softwares for e-mail creating.....!
    No, I said here - we can creat e-mail . - I never said that we can send bulk e-mails using tis software.. I only use it to creat gmail account .. Bez I win a project and the client need gmail in daily basis.
    Its not possible for me to create 1000 - 5000 gmail account daily.
    Thats why the client told me about this software.

U can use it 2 way - one is free and anothere u have to buy...

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I am also curious to know about this software and if anyone can share a genuine software of this it will be good here.There are projects available for creating e-mail accounts and if things are this easy with softwares, then i don't think they will provide it as a project as they can only create these e-mails with this softwares and save their money isn't it?...!!
    Hi alensot after reading the thread yesterday i searching for such types of product but get few software which can create only g-mail account but not other like yahoo,hotmail etc....but they r not free all are cost over and above $ 50 to $ 100 and after purchasing such software you won't receive any software to install rather they will give u one username and password and then you need to create these g-mail accounts from their servers using a special tool. I don't think so its great???
    Thanks.
    If it work like you said then seriously it is not worth of 50$ to 100$.One of my friend developed a software that it can mail anyone but no one can trace its IP address.I will ask him regarding this issue.
    Hi what you are talking about is different thing from the mail creator software, but i am having 1 software what you are talking about but i am having another patch of codes in my all websites and mails which is invisible to everyone but it can track your Ip address, your current location no proxy server or nothing will work against it and its the most powerful tool.
    Sorry debasis but if you are saying is wrong.Your patch will not work here.

I am also curious to know about this software and if anyone can share a genuine software of this it will be good here.There are projects available for creating e-mail accounts and if things are this easy with softwares, then i don't think they will provide it as a project as they can only create these e-mails with this softwares and save their money isn't it?...!!
    Hi alensot after reading the thread yesterday i searching for such types of product but get few software which can create only g-mail account but not other like yahoo,hotmail etc....but they r not free all are cost over and above $ 50 to $ 100 and after purchasing such software you won't receive any software to install rather they will give u one username and password and then you need to create these g-mail accounts from their servers using a special tool. I don't think so its great???
    Thanks.
    If it work like you said then seriously it is not worth of 50$ to 100$.One of my friend developed a software that it can mail anyone but no one can trace its IP address.I will ask him regarding this issue.
    Hi what you are talking about is different thing from the mail creator software, but i am having 1 software what you are talking about but i am having another patch of codes in my all websites and mails which is invisible to everyone but it can track your Ip address, your current location no proxy server or nothing will work against it and its the most powerful tool.
    Some sites are using this codes to track number of visitors and also to know the IP Address of the visitors, but i am really confused on knowing that they are keeping it hiding

Vbulletin script is well known to the best in tracking id and ip address also they can ban many proxy with it.Rest all other are just ok and nothing else.And regarding emailer you can get one easily on hacking forums.

There are softwares available in the market to create multiple accounts but i do not know about anyone works or not.
    yes, they r working very good.. I also used these kind of software... But I did not buy it i use free..

By this help of this software - i can easily make 2000 gmail account per day.. and i also sell them regularly... for 1000 gmail account = $ 14.00- $15.00 - they paid me ...... So, I can make money easily .........

Thanks.
    Some sites are using this codes to track number of visitors and also to know the IP Address of the visitors, but i am really confused on knowing that they are keeping it hiding
    Hi alen you r absolutely right, all big sites are using this script and another thing they keep it hiding because it has no face means its connected directly with PHP Mysql or ms sql so when you visit the site it will directly store in to the table created for this only.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Vbulletin script is well known to the best in tracking id and ip address also they can ban many proxy with it.Rest all other are just ok and nothing else.And regarding emailer you can get one easily on hacking forums.
    Hi there are other forums available whose tracking system also good like phpbb, smf, ipboard, mybb etc....vbulletin has not only facility other site also having the same facility.

Well guys i have found this kind of software on warez forum it's for free and i am able to create multiple account but problem is Google or yahoo this kind of multiple account that's why i don't keep quota.

yes, they r working very good.. I also used these kind of software... But I did not buy it i use free..

By this help of this software - i can easily make 2000 gmail account per day.. and i also sell them regularly... for 1000 gmail account = $ 14.00- $15.00 - they paid me ...... So, I can make money easily .........
    But I wonder then why you are not mentioning the software name here, nor you have given any link of the software. Hope you give it now.

Anyway, I wonder why some people wants to have so may gmail accounts say 1000 or 5000. What they benefit out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800

But I wonder then why you are not mentioning the software name here, nor you have given any link of the software. Hope you give it now.

Anyway, I wonder why some people wants to have so may gmail accounts say 1000 or 5000. What they benefit out of it?

yes, They want it bez its related to Ad Pasting Job, Thats why they need e-mail id for their company.. and many people also sell them ... like if anybody gives me $15.00 for 1000 gmail account , then he can also sell it $16.00 or more...

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

yes, They want it bez its related to Ad Pasting Job, Thats why they need e-mail id for their company.. and many people also sell them ... like if anybody gives me $15.00 for 1000 gmail account , then he can also sell it $16.00 or more...
    I am aware of it why peoples demand for that much emails id but i had software can create 100 emails id one time can u share software name so i can use it and complete task of creating so many accounts.

I don't know yet about the software coz you have not mentioned yet, but I can create manually 1000 gmail accounts if someone is willing to give me $15 for that. If you are interested let me know. But I will have same password for all 1000 accounts.

I don't know yet about the software coz you have not mentioned yet, but I can create manually 1000 gmail accounts if someone is willing to give me $15 for that. If you are interested let me know. But I will have same password for all 1000 accounts.
    well lemon if u are interested to sell account for money u will get lot's of this kind of job on getafreelancer.com just check site.

well lemon if u are interested to sell account for money u will get lot's of this kind of job on getafreelancer.com just check site.
    Friend, I'm a member there but I can't get even a single project so far. Usually they want only 1 or 2 members which they like to offer to premium members or reputed members.

Friend, I'm a member there but I can't get even a single project so far. Usually they want only 1 or 2 members which they like to offer to premium members or reputed members.
    Well for getting reputed u need to provide some jobs as well need to assure u are able to do jobs and u can start creating accounts now and when anyone need it send them screenshot of emails id they might buy it for high price.

Well, these day's there are softwares available for most of the things in the net and usage of these softwares are also vast and increasing day by day

Well, these day's there are softwares available for most of the things in the net and usage of these softwares are also vast and increasing day by day
    Well it's true their are lot's of software are available in market but they are bit costly and plus some software's have been affected with Trojan and Virus so it is not safety to use them that's why peoples trust on human and get done their job at reasonable rate.

Default Re: Email account creator

Unless and until you wanna get in trouble, refrain from doing it so! This is what we call "BOT" and not "SCRIPT"!!
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Hi all, anyone know is there any script or program which can be used to create multiple email (yahoo, gmail, msn, etc ) quickly?
    I mean, automatic create 1000 email in a hour.
    Is that possible?