john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Default Some doubts on wordpress

Hello all as you all know wordpress is a very powerful blogging platform but i want to know who is the owner and what is their profit to give free service to users.

Default Re: Some doubts on wordpress

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Hello all as you all know wordpress is a very powerful blogging platform but i want to know who is the owner and what is their profit to give free service to users.
    Hey John you have asked a very good question and i was thinking of this to start a thread on this because I know something about the wordpress owner , actually is founded by developer Matt Mullenweg turned and he is the owner of the wordpress and i am providing his image below. but how they are earning its a big doubt but i know this thing that their main income comes from hosting.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hey John you have asked a very good question and i was thinking of this to start a thread on this because I know something about the wordpress owner , actually is founded by developer Matt Mullenweg turned and he is the owner of the wordpress and i am providing his image below. but how they are earning its a big doubt but i know this thing that their main income comes from hosting.

Thanks.
    Hi Debasis thanks a ton for this nice information thanks that you replied first ,and it is really surprising that at such an young age Matt Mullenweg developed word's popular blogging medium ,hats off to him.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Wrong thread man.
    Well, this question doesn't linked with "script" so it shouldn't be under script section.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Wrong thread man.
    Well, this question doesn't linked with "script" so it shouldn't be under script section.
    Its Ok friend John is new to this forum so he did this by mistake and he is asking about wordpress that's why thought to post this thread here.
    Thanks.

Wrong thread man.
    Hi while replying or correcting at least try to tell new members which section they should post these type of things and i think we can ask it here because i have seen many people asking absurd things in web master newbie help and make money with your blog where people should ask monitize method of blogs but most people giving threads on writing articles etc.

Thanks.

wow! very good informations for all of us.. I also use wordpress for a long time bt i did not know the informations...

Wrong thread man.
    Hi while replying or correcting at least try to tell new members which section they should post these type of things and i think we can ask it here because i have seen many people asking absurd things in web master newbie help and make money with your blog where people should ask monitize method of blogs but most people giving threads on writing articles etc.
    Here there is lack of appropriate categories so newbies are getting confused with this...ya you are right there are few members available who continuously posting threads in wrong categories..anyways telling where you can post such types of threads..you can create it in "Webmaster Newbie Help" section.

If you have any doubt feel free to ask anybody of us or you can take the help of moderators.
    Thanks.

Thanks.
    As you know wordpress is open source blog publishing application.Main profit of that man is he got very popular and now with the help of this software he may develop something else which will not be free and for your information wordpress won packt open source CMS award in 2007.There is his profit.