Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can anyone reapply google adsense account in this way?

Well, i have a online friend offering me his PR3 blog site to get start with earnings. But then he last time is having a google adsense linked with this blog site, which is already been banned for invalid clicks before. Can i still use this site to reapply another google adsense account with my personal details, not the exowner already?

Default Re: Can anyone reapply google adsense account in this way?

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Well, i have a online friend offering me his PR3 blog site to get start with earnings. But then he last time is having a google adsense linked with this blog site, which is already been banned for invalid clicks before. Can i still use this site to reapply another google adsense account with my personal details, not the exowner already?
    I don't think u can use Google Adsense ads on that site once again as google might put site in blacklist or some system tracking it but i am sure u will not able to put Google ads u can put other PPC site ads.

I also held the same idea that you cannot apply to use google adsense code once again, as google is maintaining all the informations about your website' ex-owner and the reason for banning it.

Default Re: Can anyone reapply google adsense account in this way?

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    I don't think u can use Google Adsense ads on that site once again as google might put site in blacklist or some system tracking it but i am sure u will not able to put Google ads u can put other PPC site ads.
    But that site originally is not owned by me, and i thought google adsense banned the account for the original owner, i am just a buyer for the site. In other situation, if i already have google adsense account, can i put in this sites that i just bought over, where last time being banned for other account?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I also held the same idea that you cannot apply to use google adsense code once again, as google is maintaining all the informations about your website' ex-owner and the reason for banning it.
    Yup correct Google have really good system for this kind of cases but u can ask them in google adsense question and answer website they will replay to your question.

google is very smart company, they will recognize you because they have history log for their members.
    So, if they found out, you'll be banned again

Quote Originally Posted by master
    google is very smart company, they will recognize you because they have history log for their members.
    So, if they found out, you'll be banned again
    Now the question is not whether he will be banned again by paypal or not, is whether he can apply his account with the old site.

I think this way won't works, if a account associated with this site being banned before, this website should have an record in the database, next time if you want to use back the same site to apply yours account, whern they compare the database, you will automatically being rejected for your request.

Thats mean it is risky for us to buy those old domain site, as we don't know their background, whether their site is being banned by google adsense or not, then, i better reject the offer to buy the PR3 site.

The most covinient way is to inform the google about the matter, I think they will alow the fact .Because the google accounts are not the same.

hope for the best.

Thats mean it is risky for us to buy those old domain site, as we don't know their background, whether their site is being banned by google adsense or not, then, i better reject the offer to buy the PR3 site.
    Yup correct if some site has been flagged or Adsense account has been and if anyone try to put ads his account might get banned that;s why before buying any domain just check his Adsense account has got banned or not.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

The thing is you should ask your friend which site he gave during the adsense application he may be given other site during application ,and better to ask in google forum their experts can help you out.

Yup correct if some site has been flagged or Adsense account has been and if anyone try to put ads his account might get banned that;s why before buying any domain just check his Adsense account has got banned or not.
    If we don't know the seller, and the seller didn't tell us about his site background whether he is having problems with his site before for adsense, so, how can we check the background out? Do they have any site for us to check this info?

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk

If we don't know the seller, and the seller didn't tell us about his site background whether he is having problems with his site before for adsense, so, how can we check the background out? Do they have any site for us to check this info?
    I don't think they have any kind of site to check Site status but we can ask them them before we buy that domain by contacting them but not sure they will also help in that way is only way to get out of it change forum subject means just keep same domain but change whole things for example if it is Forum then make it blog.

from this we can expect our account will not get blocked as their has been change in subject but it is all May Be.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i'm afraid you can't use this blog to apply adsense anymore. since google also banned the realted sites/blogs to that banned adsense account already.
    but i heard someone really applied sucess again. i think maybe they are in some area that google adsense policy is not so strictly.

I don't think they have any kind of site to check Site status but we can ask them them before we buy that domain by contacting them but not sure they will also help in that way is only way to get out of it change forum subject means just keep same domain but change whole things for example if it is Forum then make it blog.

from this we can expect our account will not get blocked as their has been change in subject but it is all May Be.
    If the seller don't tell me the truth about his site, then i will never know whether we can get a good site or not. Even you said changing the site contents, but the domain is same, they backlist the domain name, not the contents i think.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

If the seller don't tell me the truth about his site, then i will never know whether we can get a good site or not. Even you said changing the site contents, but the domain is same, they backlist the domain name, not the contents i think.
    google black list the domain name, not t he content.
    So, if you just bought a site which black listed on google, just contact google cust support to ask about this case

I heard there is a way to reapply for lost google adsense account. So if they have banned you, you can reapply for that account again.

But am not sure if you can reapply for a banned domain name. Well you can contact google for this matter. Since you are a new owner so you may get the permission to use adsense on that site.

Well if Adsense already banned that domain we can't add it later and can't put our google ads their i think this system will not work really they might be approve and disapprove and will inform new owner of particular site before banning his account.

this is my personal opinion.

here are some details i have got from Net :

http://www.webmaster-talk.com/google...n-suspend.html

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    I heard there is a way to reapply for lost google adsense account. So if they have banned you, you can reapply for that account again.

But am not sure if you can reapply for a banned domain name. Well you can contact google for this matter. Since you are a new owner so you may get the permission to use adsense on that site.
    Normally people get banned from google adsense due to invalid clicks, if one couldn't proof themselves about the invalid click case, it won't be able to get back his account actives again. What is the other way you mentioned to reapply back the account there?

Well if Adsense already banned that domain we can't add it later and can't put our google ads their i think this system will not work really they might be approve and disapprove and will inform new owner of particular site before banning his account.

this is my personal opinion.
    I heard google adsense customer support don't like to reply email, when they suspect you with the site, they banned you then is banned, and they not even want to explain much to you. Thats why i am worry that i am taking risk with this old domain. I even plan to use this old domain to apply google adsense, if i get rejected, does it means i am not able to apply again, even i changes other domain?