Poll: Do You Like the Changed Look of the PayPal???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Login into Your PayPal Now and See the Change.......

Today when I logged into my PayPal I have seen that PayPal made made some New Change in the Site Overview and Look and a lot more related to it... Have you Seen that????

Well I did not see anything change in Paypal recently. Paypal looks the same as it used to be.

wel, even i have not seen anything in paypal site i too have logged in and checked it though.

Default Re: Login into Your PayPal Now and See the Change.......

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Today when I logged into my PayPal I have seen that PayPal made made some New Change in the Site Overview and Look and a lot more related to it... Have you Seen that????
    Maybe you may have logged on after many days to feel that paypal has got a new look but the look is still the same and paypal has not added anything new except for the option of directly going to the transactions page after logging in.

I don't understand this vote, as i couldn't see any changes with paypal where i just login and logout from it. I couldn't vote this, what changes that the thread starter mean? Hope he/she can clarify more.

My account looks totally the same as before as well. Not even a single change that I've noticed. I wish the thread starter specify what he have seen.

I have heared few months ago that PP is going to change something at PP but that was months ago. Now everything looks just the same. :?:

As far as i concerned.I did not see any change in paypal.What changes are you talking about?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

no..i have yet to login paypal today. so as you mentioned they have changed something i will login and check it later. thanks for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    no..i have yet to login paypal today. so as you mentioned they have changed something i will login and check it later. thanks for the information.
    Well nothing has changed my friend. Paypal has not changed anything and their layout and features are still the same as they were before.

well even i have not seen any changes in the layout of paypal site. i wonder how you could see any changes at all there . anyways i think you must have logged in to the site after long time thats why you might have felt that.

well. i just come back from my paypal account. i also yet to find any changed layout at all. why they said paypal have changed?

yes there is change. actually that changes was made some few days back already. i don't notice much improvement with the new look. and you hardly notice the change actually.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yes there is change. actually that changes was made some few days back already. i don't notice much improvement with the new look. and you hardly notice the change actually.
    But how can we understand that there is change because lot of people saw no change.You are the first one to see the change.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    But how can we understand that there is change because lot of people saw no change.You are the first one to see the change.
    hehe.yes. i can't find any change on the front page and the first page after we longin at least. maybe there are some exchange when we do further action..

no , i haven't notice the changes, i think still the same nothings new to me..but if there's changes then its good maybe they can add some user friendly layout and more features would be great!.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Ya they have changed their looks and there are two looks you will find one for verified users and other one is for non verified users.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Ya they have changed their looks and there are two looks you will find one for verified users and other one is for non verified users.
    well. do you mean the interface looks like?
    one for verified users and the other one for nonverfied users?
    do you mean you can choose it after you log in or something?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Well nothing has changed my friend. Paypal has not changed anything and their layout and features are still the same as they were before.
    Ok My Friend, I don't know about you but I have Feel the Change, and further reference You can visit the Link below

https://www.paypal.com/in/cgi-bin/we...BuyerAndSeller

they have made this changes to make it easier to see our account and every thing on this page. but it does not seem that better than the old one. i just don't see the advantage of the new look from the old one. but i feel the old looks better though not necessarily mean better to use though.