Default Do you prefer cheaper range or go for reputed hosting?

These days peopel are continuously in search of cheaper hosting instead of going for reputed hosting services and this may also hurt them if the hosting company suddenly shuts down its server

Default Re: Do you prefer cheaper range or go for reputed hosting?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    These days peopel are continuously in search of cheaper hosting instead of going for reputed hosting services and this may also hurt them if the hosting company suddenly shuts down its server
    Of course i look for both critieria to choose for my hosting site, first look for those reputated site or company who offers any low promottional cheap hosting packages, i will buy for those hosting rather than some sites that even not hear before.

Default Re: Do you prefer cheaper range or go for reputed hosting?

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Of course i look for both critieria to choose for my hosting site, first look for those reputated site or company who offers any low promottional cheap hosting packages, i will buy for those hosting rather than some sites that even not hear before.
    Good.But i always go for reputed sites when handling serious projects as at least i don't have to worry about the hosting company in maintaining the website i have developed and their service will also be good

I think if we want a stable hosting site, we should look for those reputated hosting company, the best is with dedicated server hosting. Sometimes don't save the money for cheap hosting and at last getting our sites in troubles, and we are losing more than we expected.

I go for 3ix webhosting which costs me $ 12 for a year and its reliable. Never down too.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I think if we want a stable hosting site, we should look for those reputated hosting company, the best is with dedicated server hosting. Sometimes don't save the money for cheap hosting and at last getting our sites in troubles, and we are losing more than we expected.
    You are right as sometimes in looking out for cheaper servers, we would lose out much in return and going for the best makes sense

Well I would prefer cheaper hosting since right now I am not going for a professional website.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    I go for 3ix webhosting which costs me $ 12 for a year and its reliable. Never down too.
    Yes, I know about 3ix webhosting, it is a good plan with only $1 monthly and they provides high storage of 40GB for our website. I have also registered one site with them, so far it works well for me.

Everything depends on the kind of website you are having and if you are having a huge business with lots of members in it, going for cheaper hosting is not recommended for sure

yes, i also agree with u - Now-a-days peopel are continuously in search of cheaper hosting instead of going for reputed hosting services .. when i buy domain and i also got hosting site as a free gift...

I would go for cheaper hosting, but before that, I'll check any review from their member who already using them. If I got many bad comment, then I won't use it

Quote Originally Posted by master
    I would go for cheaper hosting, but before that, I'll check any review from their member who already using them. If I got many bad comment, then I won't use it
    Mnay of them are just looking into cheaper hostings and maybe if you are also just exploring things here, cheaper ones are better before you get into serious things when you can also go for the best hosting