Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    You can run some contest on some webmaster forum just to get suggestion from many people about suitable domain name for your site.
    i think one should utilise his brain to get a good name for his site others can suggest of course but final decision is on yourself or who ever will buy it.I think some tools is there to suggest a domain name but dont know .
    I already said in previous post, google labs can be used to suggest domain name.
    But run a contest to ask people suggestion is better, because there are people that really good with names.

Running a contest will surely need more cost.
    I saw people offering $5 just to get suggestion from other people. I think we can search domain for ourself

Quote Originally Posted by master
    I saw people offering $5 just to get suggestion from other people. I think we can search domain for ourself
    running a contest need not be for money every time and maybe we can do this even in free forums and i think this is also one good solution for finding out good domains

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by master
    No need to go for paid contest only ask help from online friends they might sugegst you and as alec suggested you can take help of google labs.But better think yourself.

Well i can use the various terms for making a domain.But i usually do this for some sites like blogger as there is less risk with it.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well i can use the various terms for making a domain.But i usually do this for some sites like blogger as there is less risk with it.
    Bloggers are all free and you don't have to worry about many things here and by blogging one can really learn a lot about many things which you can implement later on

well,i have made a blog ,i am researching how to make money by my blog,the blog name is relate to travel,so maybe i should attract some people who are interested in travel to visit my blog.
    i think domain name should be related to your blog's content.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    well,i have made a blog ,i am researching how to make money by my blog,the blog name is relate to travel,so maybe i should attract some people who are interested in travel to visit my blog.
    Travel blog is very good just give variety of topic with some details and use good keywords you will get returning visitors to your blog which can monitize your site in future.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Travel blog is very good just give variety of topic with some details and use good keywords you will get returning visitors to your blog which can monitize your site in future.
    I think there are still not much blog about travel.
    But I don't know if there are many people interested with travel blog or not.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by john
    I think there are still not much blog about travel.
    But I don't know if there are many people interested with travel blog or not.
    I think travel is very unique topic and people searching for different travel spots.and if you can give details spot location and how to journey to the palce and hotel facility your site will be very popular.

Travel blog is a unique blog and i also agree, and it will also have unique visitors and so getting more traffic here is much more difficult for sure

I am thinking to creates a domain that discuss and sharing all those free internet things that available like free software, promo, cash, offers and many other goodies, hope this type of topics will creates some traffics too.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I am thinking to creates a domain that discuss and sharing all those free internet things that available like free software, promo, cash, offers and many other goodies, hope this type of topics will creates some traffics too.
    You mean freebie discussion, right?
    But that kind of discussion can be found mostly on webmaster forum.

well this type of site usually attract only one type of members that are interested in earning.Usually there are two big groups of users on net.One group is downloader and gossip makers on social communities and other is earning members and it is really hard to collect both of them on one site.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    well this type of site usually attract only one type of members that are interested in earning.Usually there are two big groups of users on net.One group is downloader and gossip makers on social communities and other is earning members and it is really hard to collect both of them on one site.
    You are abosolutely right and it will be nice if we include both of these in our site and see to get more visitors into our site

Quote Originally Posted by alensot View Post
    Domain name is the very important part of a web site and it is the main thing to get more and more visitors to any website.How do you select the domain name of any website? do you look at the content of your site and select website name accordingly or do you have other option like hot attractive domain names which can bring you more traffic?

Here are some important tips to choose a good domain name
    1)Try to register with .com extension. Because .com is universal domain extension. .com is suitable for commercial sites. It is also suitable for all type of websites.

2) If .com is not available you can go for .net, or .org or .info etc.. .net is suitable for networking sites.
    .org is suitable for organization sites, and .info is suitable for information sites.

3) Reduce more hyphens in your domain name
    4) Your domain name should be short and easy to remember.

5) Your domain should suitable for your business or your service.

6) Try to register your domain name in good provider.

Follow these points and register your domain at 9cubehosting.com . Here you can get good customer service and support. I have registered my domain names here.

hello friends,

domain name is a very important for getting website traffic and ranking, so select high traffic domain for your business purpose.