Default Hot domains will fetch you profit

There are some hot domains and if you buy them at the time of expiry, you can sell it off again in very good profit.Many of them do look into some of the expired domains or domains which are attractive and about to expire

Default Re: Hot domains will fetch you profit

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    There are some hot domains and if you buy them at the time of expiry, you can sell it off again in very good profit.Many of them do look into some of the expired domains or domains which are attractive and about to expire
    I think a domain is good or worth for money only depends on their pr rank, although i have never purshcase expired domain, but i heard high pr domain can even sell for more than thousand of money.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I think a domain is good or worth for money only depends on their pr rank, although i have never purshcase expired domain, but i heard high pr domain can even sell for more than thousand of money.
    Now, what is pr domain? is domain name is also ranked? how do the rank domain and is it by the traffic they get?

Now, what is pr domain? is domain name is also ranked? how do the rank domain and is it by the traffic they get?
    What i said is the good google page rank (PR) site, i think it is related to a domain and site which getting alot of traffic, so, getting a good PR domain will of course give us more money when selling it. Thats why people look for good or old domain for this purpose.

What i said is the good google page rank (PR) site, i think it is related to a domain and site which getting alot of traffic, so, getting a good PR domain will of course give us more money when selling it. Thats why people look for good or old domain for this purpose.
    H,..this is interesting and PR ranking of Google is totally different and till now i haven't been able to understand their R ranking algorithm, but as you said PR doamisn may cost much

H,..this is interesting and PR ranking of Google is totally different and till now i haven't been able to understand their R ranking algorithm, but as you said PR doamisn may cost much
    Yes, a higher PR rank domain can be sell for better price, cos people can use this high PR rank to easily get advertiser and also blog post job, where one can earn alot with it. So, the higher the PR, more costly for the site to purchase.

yes, high PR blog will be sold in expensive price.
    But it's rare to see high PR site ( PR 5 and better) being sold, because they already earn much from that blog

I just met one online friends that he is offering me a PR3 blog site, i am interested to buy as he is offering low affordable rate for me. But i heard that if the exisitng site that being blocked by google adsense before, i couldn't use this site for earning through adsense. I think it is risky to buy old domain too.

I just met one online friends that he is offering me a PR3 blog site, i am interested to buy as he is offering low affordable rate for me. But i heard that if the exisitng site that being blocked by google adsense before, i couldn't use this site for earning through adsense. I think it is risky to buy old domain too.
    I didn't get you here.Is your exisiting site being blocked by Google..? why can't you buy this blog site when it comes at affordable rate?