Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is it Possible To Verify PayPal with others Credit Card???

Verifying Paypal account is an biggest trouble for me, because I can't find the way to get an credit card, but few day before I meet one of my uncle how have credit card and he is also ready to share it with me,
    Is it Possible To Verify PayPal with others Credit Card????

Default Re: Is it Possible To Verify PayPal with others Credit Card

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Verifying Paypal account is an biggest trouble for me, because I can't find the way to get an credit card, but few day before I meet one of my uncle how have credit card and he is also ready to share it with me,
    No, i think it won't works, as the name appear in the credit card must be same with the paypal id name, may be you can creates another new paypal id with your uncle name, then use his credit card to get verified. It would be easier this way.

If both of you have same surname, then may be it is possible. It is better to search the internet about this topic. You can find many forum postings about this type of verification.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    If both of you have same surname, then may be it is possible. It is better to search the internet about this topic. You can find many forum postings about this type of verification.
    No we Both have Different Surname, and I have Searched in the other forum but didn't got any Appropriate Reply...

I do not think that it can be possible.They require your credit card only.If you will give other's credit card it wont work and my advice is do not do this kind of stuff.you verify

why take risk by using someone's credit card better use your own CC to verify your paypal account, its risky to use others CC you will be responsible for any misuse

How can you be your uncle..! verification is done to prove your identity and if you use any indirect way your account might be terminated also when Paypal comes to know about this, but practically it is not possible for you to verify like this

No we Both have Different Surname, and I have Searched in the other forum but didn't got any Appropriate Reply...
    sekhar, you may find this link helpful.
    http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500001470

Try to verify your account in this way temporarily and in the meantime open an account with AXIS bank. They would issue you a credit card after 6 months if you have a balance of 10 thousand rupees in your account.

sekhar, you may find this link helpful.
    http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500001470

Try to verify your account in this way temporarily and in the meantime open an account with AXIS bank. They would issue you a credit card after 6 months if you have a balance of 10 thousand rupees in your account.
    Thanks for the Reply....I will Surely Check that Link, and further I have Account in Axis Bank more then 1 year perhaps, So today I will contact the Bank Regarding the Same things

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    How can you be your uncle..! verification is done to prove your identity and if you use any indirect way your account might be terminated also when Paypal comes to know about this, but practically it is not possible for you to verify like this
    Ya.That verification is for identity verification.So why to prove that you are a wrong person?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Thanks for your Reply, If it is not Possible in this way then I will Not go it, Recently I have Contacted Axis Bank Regarding Credit Card Hope to get a Positive Answer from them...

Axis bank will surely issue you a credit card. They require another criteria for issuing a CC, which is you have to have lots of transactions during the past 6 months. hope you will also fulfill that criteria also.

Axis bank will surely issue you a credit card. They require another criteria for issuing a CC, which is you have to have lots of transactions during the past 6 months. hope you will also fulfill that criteria also.
    Also if you have a job then you will surely get a credit card.My one friend has got HDFC credit card without any job and without lot of transactions.He just maintained 5000INR balance quarterly.I guess that will help you.

yes i believe. you can surely get a credit card from someone else and then verify your account. but the account name and other details should also match that is given to the credit card i think

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    yes i believe. you can surely get a credit card from someone else and then verify your account. but the account name and other details should also match that is given to the credit card i think
    It can not match completely.It is not possible at all.All details of 2 persons can not be same.

Well you cannot verify with a credit card of a other person. I have tried this once and my account got limited.

or probably you need to provide all the details of the person who is owning the credit card. then only they will be approving your account.

or probably you need to provide all the details of the person who is owning the credit card. then only they will be approving your account.
    Well if he is going to provide all the details of another person who owns the credit card then technically it is no longer his account but of that person.

The thread-starter should not go for other people's credit card, it's better for him to verify temporarily with VCC and then apply for his own CC and verify the account permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    Well if he is going to provide all the details of another person who owns the credit card then technically it is no longer his account but of that person.
    Ya.Technically it is account of another person but You are using it and it is not legal.So try to avoid it.