Thread: Php help

Default Php help

Friends and all webmasters here, i want your help.I want to learn the php language but it is difficult for me to use it.As for each time i need to upload the script on hosting server to see how it look.Is there any way to see the output offline.

Yes .. php is a server side scripting language which mean it is executed in a server and the result is send to the visitors browser as html file. So in order for you to test php in your own system you need to have a server installed. I recommend using xampp for which installation is quite easy.
    www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html
    You need to download only the basic package it will serve all the functions.
    Download and unzip to a hard drive or USB and follow the 'read me' file to in stall the server and php.

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    Yes .. php is a server side scripting language which mean it is executed in a server and the result is send to the visitors browser as html file. So in order for you to test php in your own system you need to have a server installed. I recommend using xampp for which installation is quite easy.
    www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html
    You need to download only the basic package it will serve all the functions.
    Download and unzip to a hard drive or USB and follow the 'read me' file to in stall the server and php.
    ok now i have to install php on my pc.But does it has any problems with pc working.As i have my pc with general config.

Doesn't cause any problems as no change is done to the windows registry. just double-click the setup_xampp file the installation will complete in just under a minute and that installation is just to gather knowledge about the computer to configure the xampp files... just follow the readme file everything will workout....

There is a way for your problem.You have to install apache server and then read the documents with it and then you can see your ouput offline.

But installing all the components separately will take more time and demands expertise, also gives no added advantage over a combined program

To my knowledge you need to take the expert guidance from the person who has worked on it, it is tough to understand the functions of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    To my knowledge you need to take the expert guidance from the person who has worked on it, it is tough to understand the functions of it.
    Well i think imust need to learn the php for sure but i need someone who has already installed the code on the pc of his own.