Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linkbee

Default Linkbee

I recently came across a site called as linkbee , its a similar site like linkbucks and the payout is $15 by paypal in NET30 payment mode.

The site url is http://www.linkbee.com/

Default Re: Linkbee

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I recently came across a site called as linkbee , its a similar site like linkbucks and the payout is $15 by paypal in NET30 payment mode.

The site url is http://www.linkbee.com/
    it is second best i have heard after linkbucks but rate are good for Class A one Country not bad to try for Twitter site.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i have read this site's ads several times now but do not know how to earn from it..i'm checking the details on FAQ now.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    i have read this site's ads several times now but do not know how to earn from it..i'm checking the details on FAQ now.
    its working like linkbucks u can redirect url log url and if some one open link though redirected link u will get paid.

I think in twitter we have to make a group and earn more because what I realized no one is clicking there , I have more than 450 followers but those are of no use.

I think in twitter we have to make a group and earn more because what I realized no one is clicking there , I have more than 450 followers but those are of no use.
    yup they click ads and links if they find interesting content i have been earning good money from past three days after i had join their but i haven't promoted my self link i will use this kind of link to promote my site on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    its working like linkbucks u can redirect url log url and if some one open link though redirected link u will get paid.
    so i know why i always got bad ads on some other ptc stie always show linkbee ads but we can't be credited now. you said you earned good money from twitter? what is it?

so i know why i always got bad ads on some other ptc stie always show linkbee ads but we can't be credited now. you said you earned good money from twitter? what is it?
    Twitter is Social network where activity is really high and u can promote your product their and can get good hit to your site also i have been working with them but limitation is we can write more than 140 words so we need to short long url by this site or linkbucks from both we can earn money.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    yup they click ads and links if they find interesting content i have been earning good money from past three days after i had join their but i haven't promoted my self link i will use this kind of link to promote my site on twitter.
    ya twitter is a place for nice earning opportunity but you need spacial group to do this otherwise as manamde said with so many followers he is not earning anything.

Quote Originally Posted by john

ya twitter is a place for nice earning opportunity but you need spacial group to do this otherwise as manamde said with so many followers he is not earning anything.

Well if u are willing to give time and hard work u can expect good earning from twitter i am working daily 30 mins on that site and day by day my earning is growing so it is slow earning but in last is great place of quick money.

I actually registered long before and earned some 40 cents only, actually I am not much interested as twitter may ban members account at anytime without any notification.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I like the looks of this site and they pay traffic from international member too.
    Although the CPM rate is low, but I think it's still great

I actually registered long before and earned some 40 cents only, actually I am not much interested as twitter may ban members account at anytime without any notification.
    i have yet to join twitter and the earning there can be so tough. why they ban members and do not issue notification at first?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i have yet to join twitter and the earning there can be so tough. why they ban members and do not issue notification at first?
    well, twitter is very popular right now, many people trying to spam and advertise roughly there, so no wonder twitter ban some member and create a strict rules

Hamm i am not sure without any notice they will ban your account i have been seen many members are using short URL site to short their URL so it is not against their TOS i think u can use Linkbee their also.

looks like this is a nice site. I haven't found any bad comment about them on internet, maybe I will join this site in the future

Twitter is blocking many accounts without any notice only, recently my one of the friend's account is being blocked , actually he was saying that without notification some twitter bots been used by other members.

Twitter is blocking many accounts without any notice only, recently my one of the friend's account is being blocked , actually he was saying that without notification some twitter bots been used by other members.
    what is some twitter bots been used by other members?
    is this is not allowed by twitter? then if twitter ban someone. will they also issue the payment or not?

I also saw a ad in google that twitter bot could be used to make money from twitter but donot know how.

I actually feel boring in that site so left now.

Well if anyone making post on site continuously Twitter bot might block account i haven't faced problem but it will be automatic program but i have been their from more than week time posting ads every hour but not face any problem yet.