Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default List of Genuine Articles/blog post site.

Well guys, i have planned to start this thread to gather some information about genuine blog article site that really pay, cos i have been scammed by make new articles writing site. I would like to ask member opinion here to provides only paid site.

Please don't post any site that you think is good, or heard before, we want all those genuine paid site, the best is you have been paid by them before.

My list for blog post site:
    Payperpost
    Blogitive
    sponsoredreviews
    Bloggerwave

Article review writing site
    reviewstream
    Ciao ( I still put this in, as in other country they still genuine in paying)
    Comparedby US ( well, they are many members still getting paid monthly)

How about your list? Please don't post duplicate site that already existed. thanks.

Default Re: List of Genuine Articles/blog post site.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Well guys, i have planned to start this thread to gather some information about genuine blog article site that really pay, cos i have been scammed by make new articles writing site. I would like to ask member opinion here to provides only paid site.

Please don't post any site that you think is good, or heard before, we want all those genuine paid site, the best is you have been paid by them before.

My list for blog post site:
    Payperpost
    Blogitive
    sponsoredreviews
    Bloggerwave

Article review writing site
    reviewstream
    Ciao ( I still put this in, as in other country they still genuine in paying)
    Comparedby US ( well, they are many members still getting paid monthly)

How about your list? Please don't post duplicate site that already existed. thanks.
    eddielkk, I am telling about the blog post sites which you have mentioned. Are those sites are allow the members to write a review about anything in their own blog? And should that blog's pagerank matters if one apply for this job? Or anyone can create a new blog and apply for this work?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar

eddielkk, I am telling about the blog post sites which you have mentioned. Are those sites are allow the members to write a review about anything in their own blog? And should that blog's pagerank matters if one apply for this job? Or anyone can create a new blog and apply for this work?
    Well, ssarkar, for those blog post article site, it is all depends on your blog page rank, your blog must be approved by the site first before you will able to get the post jobs there. You can't write anything you want, as most of the post jobs must meet their requirement and must fulfill some keywords there, for SEO techniques.

Well, ssarkar, for those blog post article site, it is all depends on your blog page rank, your blog must be approved by the site first before you will able to get the post jobs there. You can't write anything you want, as most of the post jobs must meet their requirement and must fulfill some keywords there, for SEO techniques.
    thanks for your reply. I was wrong in saying that one can write just about anything. It should be 'one can write on the prescribed topic'.
    I heard this type of jobs before, I just confirmed it here.

thanks for your reply. I was wrong in saying that one can write just about anything. It should be 'one can write on the prescribed topic'.
    I heard this type of jobs before, I just confirmed it here.
    well, ssarkar, do you have any other genuine site to be listed here? This will help members to only joining those legit site, rather than wasting time on those scam site. thanks.

well eddie thanks for the list but first lists require good pr blog sites and review stream is genuine but dont you think compared by already scammed many members no good positive feedback for them from members what i know.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Well Ciao not for indians ,about Payperpost
    Blogitive
    sponsoredreviews
    Bloggerwave

i think payper post and sponsored reviews need high PR i think but i dont know about the other two can you pl tell about those two site blogger wave and blogitive?

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    well eddie thanks for the list but first lists require good pr blog sites and review stream is genuine but dont you think compared by already scammed many members no good positive feedback for them from members what i know.
    Well I too dont agree that compared by should also be on the list. Stop that site already long time ago.
    Thanks for this list though I will look up to some of those on the list.

The reason that i put the comparedby us is because i did get paid by them before, i know many people having problems with them, ok, we will just remove it from the list. All the list that i put above is alll the programs that already pay me before. Well, i wish member and friends here can add in more genuine program here.

The reason that i put the comparedby us is because i did get paid by them before, i know many people having problems with them, ok, we will just remove it from the list. All the list that i put above is alll the programs that already pay me before. Well, i wish member and friends here can add in more genuine program here.
    hi eddie have you been paid by pay per post?though it is genuine but it requires high RAnk Pr?do you have High pr blog?

hi eddie have you been paid by pay per post?though it is genuine but it requires high RAnk Pr?do you have High pr blog?
    Yes, i did get paid by pay per post since year 2006-2007 times. My blogsite which actually is a team blog, where my partner and i build together to share posting is having high pr as 3-4, i get some decent job from them before. But now i already quit that blog due to my personal problems.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Yes, i did get paid by pay per post since year 2006-2007 times. My blogsite which actually is a team blog, where my partner and i build together to share posting is having high pr as 3-4, i get some decent job from them before. But now i already quit that blog due to my personal problems.
    Wow PR3-4 is very nice achievement really can you share us the link?another thing i have heard that people earning genuinely from review stream though i have not tried.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Wow PR3-4 is very nice achievement really can you share us the link?another thing i have heard that people earning genuinely from review stream though i have not tried.
    Recently i am facing problems when checking my earning in review stream, it say the account is not existed! what this really shocked me, i have account with them for some time, how can this happend. I am having bad feeling about them too.

Though i have also heard good feedback on review stream but my all 4 reviews been rejected by them i only get letters that we are not interested for this review,there must be a trick to be approved,i dont know.

I don't have any experience on this programe nor do I have a blog with a high PR. And without a high it is impossible to grab a job. I would rather want to concentrate on the article writing area. I think Triond is the best in this area.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

I don't have any experience on this programe nor do I have a blog with a high PR. And without a high it is impossible to grab a job. I would rather want to concentrate on the article writing area. I think Triond is the best in this area.
    Yes triond is agood option though they pay comparatively very less payment for your article you will be paid in terms of visit and traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Yes triond is agood option though they pay comparatively very less payment for your article you will be paid in terms of visit and traffic.
    Well ssarkar, thanks for sharing another good article writing sites to us. i will edit my first post above to get triond listed on the genuine list. If reviewstream really deleted my account, i think we should beware of joining them now.

well you can certainly include triond,associated content in your list both are genuine in triond your income potential is little bit less and after 5 rejection yesterday my one article get approved if we can create a group we can earn good from it.

well you can certainly include triond,associated content in your list both are genuine in triond your income potential is little bit less and after 5 rejection yesterday my one article get approved if we can create a group we can earn good from it.
    I know about the associated content but then i check their minimum payout, it is a big crazy which they set at $500, We must that much only able to request payout, i doubt there will be member here already received such a high payment.

I know about the associated content but then i check their minimum payout, it is a big crazy which they set at $500, We must that much only able to request payout, i doubt there will be member here already received such a high payment.
    oh no i didn't know about it it's such a big amount i'm afraid if any body can reach but we can earn from triond if we will make a group.