Poll: Which Type of PayPal Account You are Using???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Default How To Convert from PayPal Premier to Personal Account???

Actually One of my Friend suggested my to go for PayPal Premier Account so I have opened an Account under Premier PayPal, but Now I got to know that Paypal is Charging 2.4% + $0.30 USD to 3.4% + $0.30 USD for Receive payments funded by PayPal Balance, PayPal Instant Transfer or PayPal eCheck for Premier account, so I want to Convert my PayPal Premier account to Personal Account...

Do any one Know How could this be Possible????

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes. you can contact paypal to ask them to down grade your premium paypal account to personnal one. but this is only allowed once and if you downgrade your account already. you will not allowed to upgrade it later.

Friend, you can have one personal and one premium or business account, so I suggest you to create a new personal account instead of downgrading the present account.

You just have to contact the paypal support and they immediately degrade your account within 24 hours.

Just go to their website and contact them via e mail and tell them to degrade your account.They will do it in 24 hours.I did it in 2 days ago only.

I didn't know that downgrading will be easy. I will let my friend know since she is having a problem with her premium account and she might consider downgrading.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    You just have to contact the paypal support and they immediately degrade your account within 24 hours.
    Actually I have not directly Opened the Premier Account 1st I opened in Personal then after logging in for the 1st time I upgraded it to Premier as my Friend suggested to do...Can still now I can request the Paypal staff to degrade it to Personal again....

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes. you can contact paypal to ask them to down grade your premium paypal account to personnal one. but this is only allowed once and if you downgrade your account already. you will not allowed to upgrade it later.
    I didn't know about it ,are you sure because i have one premier account and i'm facing huge loss during transaction.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes. if you do not mind to be charged by every transaction.you can creat another personnal account instead of degread. just depend on what purpose of your further usage.

Friend, again my strong advice is to create a new personal account instead of downgrading it because otherwise you cannot upgrade it later, nor you can create new premium account easily.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friend, again my strong advice is to create a new personal account instead of downgrading it because otherwise you cannot upgrade it later, nor you can create new premium account easily.
    Hi lemon by doing so will not be any problem because you were telling there is a risk of making multiple account from single ip?

for me i just withdraw all teh money from my premier account. once i received it in my atm i just immediately close my premier and opened a new this time a personal account. i used the same email address to open a new account. so basically i closed the same paypal account and then open it again with the same email for paypal. of course i verified it again. after that no more problem with my paypal account. i don 't have any more charges.

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Actually I have not directly Opened the Premier Account 1st I opened in Personal then after logging in for the 1st time I upgraded it to Premier as my Friend suggested to do...Can still now I can request the Paypal staff to degrade it to Personal again....
    I think you can.Just tell them that you thought you will require features of premier account but you are not requiring that much.May be they will degrade.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Ok I understand what you Have said but I want to know that opening Multiple Account in PayPal with Same User data May Not Be accepted....