Default will I be banned by paypal if I do such transfer?

i will send bonus to my active referrals via Paypal, and the amount is about $0.05 to $0.10 per referral. so will I be banned if I do such transfer frequently? twice a month for each.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i'm not sure but i heard one guy got his paypal account banned by paypal for such frequently transaction. but you only send twice to 2 members there. maybe this would make paypal to note you . take care.

Yes it is dangerous to do lots of transaction particularly for small amount because paypal will assume your doing some suspicious activity and limit your account so better don't deal with PP much often.

well yes, even i feel that paypla might think that you are checating them and not following their TOS. so better be careful while doing so.

Paypal might be suspicious and ask for an explanation if you do this kind of transaction frequently. Chances are your account will be limited.

If you didn't do lot of transaction in a day, then it should be ok, to be saved you should upgrade your paypal account, then paypal will not suspect anything anymore, as you have right to do business transaction.

Well I do not think that giving amounts frequently will make your account limited. If you upgrade your account then you might have to pay more fees than you would be paying your referrals.

well not only that microsoft, i think paypal will certainly doubt about some fraudulant activiteis with your account isnt it.
    anywyas i have always seen some problem with people who are transfering small amounts frequently.

Is it written in their ToS that you are not entitle to transact frequently? If anything is not written, then why should there be any risk?

Have You checked the TOS and FAQ of PayPal, regarding this...Because I think Paypal don't take any type action as you said for making a Frequent transaction, But Still It will be better to check...

To avoid all these, get your account verified and since your account is not limited and you are entitled to do any number of transactions also

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    To avoid all these, get your account verified and since your account is not limited and you are entitled to do any number of transactions also
    Verifying your account doesnt mean you can do anything you want. If those activities is sound suspicious by paypal, even with verified account you will still get your account limited in that way.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Default Re: will I be banned by paypal if I do such transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    i will send bonus to my active referrals via Paypal, and the amount is about $0.05 to $0.10 per referral. so will I be banned if I do such transfer frequently? twice a month for each.
    I dont think you will be in any problem if you will make large transaction frequently then paypal may ask for proofs.

Ya.I think you will be in trouble and chances of your account getting limited are more so be careful.Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Have You checked the TOS and FAQ of PayPal, regarding this...Because I think Paypal don't take any type action as you said for making a Frequent transaction, But Still It will be better to check...
    seems paypal have yet to add this one to the reason of limitted account but i ever heard someone got his paypal account been limitted by just frequently low payments sent.

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    There is no related question when I check the TOS and FAQ of PP, so it seems I can do it. but for safe, i should post reason for each sending.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Ya.I think you will be in trouble and chances of your account getting limited are more so be careful.Thanks.
    No i dont think so if members can't send money to other members then what is the purpose of paypal's send money option.

i read some other related topics on other forums already and they said only by this way paypal won't limitted you account. just go ahead.