Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Guide me please!

Hi, guys, I would like start some blog that would monetize my earning online, can someone guide me step by step how to make a normal blog to start earning some money online?

Thank you.

well, you can start your free blog by register at blogger or wordpress.com, then start joining affiliates program like bidvertiser, adbrite and clicksor. You may also participate in to those paid to blog site like payperpost, blogitive and sponsoredreview.

But the main to earn online is still you have to promote your sites well, in search engines, or create lot of back links in forum and other blogger. It involves a lot of hard works.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    well, you can start your free blog by register at blogger or wordpress.com, then start joining affiliates program like bidvertiser, adbrite and clicksor. You may also participate in to those paid to blog site like payperpost, blogitive and sponsoredreview.

But the main to earn online is still you have to promote your sites well, in search engines, or create lot of back links in forum and other blogger. It involves a lot of hard works.

"create lot of back links in forum and other blogger." - can u pls tell us in details.. I did not get u .. How to create back links ?? Reply..

well start your blog post good articles which can bring good traffic to your site use different CPM and CPC ad but dont expect good money from it as i know people rarely click the ads as my blog bringing daily so many visitors from different countries but my earning is zero.

Thanks for your advices, i would want to start something uniques, but then i am worry that i couldn't always find uniques things to post. I plan to start various way to earn online, but i think there are already many people started that. It wont be much interesting already, do you have any suggestion?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang

Thanks for your advices, i would want to start something uniques, but then i am worry that i couldn't always find uniques things to post. I plan to start various way to earn online, but i think there are already many people started that. It wont be much interesting already, do you have any suggestion?
    Where do you come from kiatsiang? Are you a native english speaker?
    If yes, then it's easy to find something unique, but for us, international member (non-english native speaker), it's hard to find something unique since our word hardly to read by them

even blog with copied content from another blog can earn some money too if it promoted in the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11

Where do you come from kiatsiang? Are you a native english speaker?
    If yes, then it's easy to find something unique, but for us, international member (non-english native speaker), it's hard to find something unique since our word hardly to read by them
    Hi, alec, how do bloggin connected to native english speaker? Visitors only judge us by our post there, I wouldn't able to speak in my blog isn't it?

What kind of unique things that we can post to reach international or US people, please suggest me. Thank you.

can i set a blog in wordpress.com with same contents in blogger? what's the difference between blogger and wordpress? just more functions in wordpress?

Quote Originally Posted by master
    even blog with copied content from another blog can earn some money too if it promoted in the right way.
    You copied another blogger contents and paste it as our own blog post? Don't you think this is will creatings problems like copyrights issues? May be the blogger find out, they may sue us... Well, i doubt he can sue us too, cos there is no place for him to sue.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1

can i set a blog in wordpress.com with same contents in blogger? what's the difference between blogger and wordpress? just more functions in wordpress?
    I can't really get what you means, you want your blog post in wordpress is same with blogger? then actually you can just copy your post in blogger and repost it in wordpress. Blogger and wordpress is using different development tools to creates blog, both of them need you to take some time to familiarize with it, but it won't be hard.

yes you can gie same content but what benefit you will get if you make two different sites in different platform then better to maintain uniqueness.

yes, u can - bt some site did not appreved ur blog ..thats the main problem.. like - Google Adsence , payper post, etc..

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

yes you can gie same content but what benefit you will get if you make two different sites in different platform then better to maintain uniqueness.
    yes. though we can post same article on multiple blogs or sites. while the earnings should be different also.
    and wonderful ofcourse you can post same content on both blogger and wordpress. since you have the copyright yourself.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

You should not copy contents from other sites it will never give you good traffic because those article alreday listed in search engine and you will never get adsense approval now Google is very strict.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    You should not copy contents from other sites it will never give you good traffic because those article alreday listed in search engine and you will never get adsense approval now Google is very strict.
    unless you just want to copy other blog post to increase your traffic but didn't join any affiliate program, then your way might works. But then copying too much will eventually let your reader find out, and they permanently leave your site. It is a double edge knife, better don't risk yourself doing this.

May be this way can create some traffics too, if one of our blog site didn't work properly, we still can earn in another blog site. Later if we find out which blog is generating the most traffic then only we drop one of it, do you all think this way is good?

May be this way can create some traffics too, if one of our blog site didn't work properly, we still can earn in another blog site. Later if we find out which blog is generating the most traffic then only we drop one of it, do you all think this way is good?
    But this way you have to put your double efforts, whenver you have a ne post, you need to post in two places, and also since you are promoting 2 sites, it is even harder than only promoting one site. Better emphasize on one of your site only.

what typ of contents people are interested?how can we know that?will any one suggest 5 most hot topics on net which people like to visit on net to get more information.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    what typ of contents people are interested?how can we know that?will any one suggest 5 most hot topics on net which people like to visit on net to get more information.
    Well, this is no definitely answer it is all depends on our own interest. For me i guess make money online, GPT programs, social networking, gaming, and fashion is the hot topics that we can discuss online.