Default Tutorial: how to get free domain name

I found a very good tutorial - where u can find out how o make a free domain name easy ..

So, those prople who r new here - then can learn also ..

The video link is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE09g3jRHLs

Pls see this video , hope its helpful for us.. :wink:

Default Re: Tutorial: how to get free domain name

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I found a very good tutorial - where u can find out how o make a free domain name easy ..

The video link is promoting the freedomain provider, www.dot.tk. I think there are many free domain hosting site that provides similiar services. Well, for newbies that plan to have a free domain may able to take a look and get some idea how to do it.

Did you mean free domain names? there are quite a few sites offering this and i had also registered in the dot.tk site long before a they offer free domain with .tk extension and i has hosted a site there, but now it may not be there for sure as i never checked it after that

Indeed, there is lot of free domain provider. i mean sub domain that is. tthey are not so good but good for beginners though. i just wnoder if this sub domain get displayed in google search.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Indeed, there is lot of free domain provider. i mean sub domain that is. tthey are not so good but good for beginners though. i just wnoder if this sub domain get displayed in google search.
    Subdoamin link get searched in Google and even blogspot link get searched but for that u will need to add good content on your site and update it daily but some site don;t accept sub domain so you can't submit your site in their database and get traffic from them.

Default Re: Tutorial: how to get free domain name

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

The video link is promoting the freedomain provider, www.dot.tk. I think there are many free domain hosting site that provides similiar services. Well, for newbies that plan to have a free domain may able to take a look and get some idea how to do it.
    yes, eddielkk - u r right.. I forget to mention it - that www.dot.tk - Thanks to correct me.. Bt its a good video where we can learn..

Friend, it seems no one can view that video without signing in. Anyway, since it's just about dot.tk, I don't think it will be useful to most of the members because most of the people already knew about dot.tk free domain and even we have already many threads about the dot.tk here.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friend, it seems no one can view that video without signing in. Anyway, since it's just about dot.tk, I don't think it will be useful to most of the members because most of the people already knew about dot.tk free domain and even we have already many threads about the dot.tk here.
    I think even an non experience webmaster or normal members, when visiting the dot.tk, they also can creates their domains there without having much troubles. It is just waste of time to see the video link somemore. Well, sorry if i hurt anyone here, i just want to say it is really easy to create free domain.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I think even an non experience webmaster or normal members, when visiting the dot.tk, they also can creates their domains there without having much troubles. It is just waste of time to see the video link somemore. Well, sorry if i hurt anyone here, i just want to say it is really easy to create free domain.
    If we create and host a website in dot.tk , we are compelled to place their ads in our site and that is the advantage they get as if we get more clicks, then they will get nice visitors

no matter you might get a free domain name but that would be sub domain names and so difficult to make people remember and making the domain famous, anyways good contents can make a change