Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default blvd media - www.blvd-media.com

Non-Profit • Faith Based Organization
    Is the economic downturn impacting charitable giving, fundraising and donations?
    The rewardTool is a free solution to stimulate growth. >> more
    MMORPG • Virtual World • Social Network Developer
    Are you looking for new ways to increase revenue?
    The rewardTool turns passive users into additional revenue streams.

Url: http://www.blvd-media.com

Today i got a mail from this advertiser to advertise on my site. Anyone knows about this one?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Did they spam you?
    I don't know about this site, but I do read some review about this site.
    I think it's an advertising network company

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Did they spam you?
    I don't know about this site, but I do read some review about this site.
    I think it's an advertising network company
    They only sent one mail. But since i can see you heard about them and let's see if someone also has something to say about it. I will contact them later after reading others comments.

Although i don't know about this site, but since you mentioned that they are just asking to advertise at your website, and you will getting monthly payment for publishing their ads isn't it? You won't lose anything, why not trying?

Darksorrow , please can you explain whats the main source of income from the site , I am really puzzled by the site.Confused really .

@eddie, I think i should go with what you think. It is not costing me anything so why should not i give it a try. If i earn good then it is good otherwise it is ok.

@manmade, I am sorry i can not answer you. I myself am not clear about the site. That's why i started the thread here to discuss.

What I understood from the site is as a publishers we can earn money by filling surveys which is given by the advertisers and the other thing is we can get paid with only $1 payout by paypal.

Well i have replied to the mail. And waiting for their reply. If they send me the details then i will do additional research about the site and see if it is profitable or not.

Actually I am little bit confused about the site as they are telling non profit organization and in the other hand telling that we can earn from the site, if they pays for filling surveys its not a bad one.

I check on their faqs, seems like their minimum payout is only $1 to paypal or check. We will get paid whenever there any surver or offer signup by our visitors, it seem no harm trying. I may tried it out as well.

I already got a reply from them and it seems they want to do a IM chat with me. Well right now i am having problem in my net and also having problem when i chat. So for now i am stopping. I will contact them as soon as my net comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    I already got a reply from them and it seems they want to do a IM chat with me. Well right now i am having problem in my net and also having problem when i chat. So for now i am stopping. I will contact them as soon as my net comes back.
    Well, that is good, at least they really show interest to their members and wanna chat with members. Please do updates us after you have chat with them, and see is it a good way to earn some money there. Thanks.

yes, I am also waiting eagerly about what the admin of that site actually chat with darksorrow, it will be clear about the site afterthat , whats their pattern of work.

I totally forgot to join the site.lol Just now after seeing the thread i remembered that i have to join this site.lol

And when i went to sign up for the site it looked something fishy to me. They are asking too much information to pay. While those are not needed at all. Before when i gave my home address to one site i got a mail on my home address that i am eligible to win UK national lottery.

Well i am not signing up with this site anymore. There are other legit sites which does not ask pessonal information like this. And i am happy to be a member of those advertising agencies.

I totally forgot to join the site.lol Just now after seeing the thread i remembered that i have to join this site.lol

And when i went to sign up for the site it looked something fishy to me. They are asking too much information to pay. While those are not needed at all. Before when i gave my home address to one site i got a mail on my home address that i am eligible to win UK national lottery.

Well i am not signing up with this site anymore. There are other legit sites which does not ask pessonal information like this. And i am happy to be a member of those advertising agencies.
    So you have confirmed that this site is actually setup to get member information to sell in other place for their own benefits? No one is geeting paid by them yet? Then, i will rather stick to other legit site.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    So you have confirmed that this site is actually setup to get member information to sell in other place for their own benefits? No one is geeting paid by them yet? Then, i will rather stick to other legit site.
    Well what i feel is that why they need our home address? It is not necessary to pay us. And aslo they ask for tax information.

It is not needed at all to pay us. So what they are after is our personal information. I am not willing to give my personal information online again.

Well what i feel is that why they need our home address? It is not necessary to pay us. And aslo they ask for tax information.

It is not needed at all to pay us. So what they are after is our personal information. I am not willing to give my personal information online again.
    even CJ ask for personal information and u need to provide before u get first payment from u so it is compulsory to give for tax purpose if u r willing to make from this site.

I think asking home address and tax information is normal for this type of site, as they make need to submit cheques to us, so, home address is necessary to let them send. For tax info, normally it is needed for US based citizen as it is stated in their laws.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk

I think asking home address and tax information is normal for this type of site, as they make need to submit cheques to us, so, home address is necessary to let them send. For tax info, normally it is needed for US based citizen as it is stated in their laws.
    yes. i heard many good earning sites always asked members to submit the tax form before they issue the check to members. that's reasonable but if one not live in USA how could him submit such forms?

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei

yes. i heard many good earning sites always asked members to submit the tax form before they issue the check to members. that's reasonable but if one not live in USA how could him submit such forms?
    nope u need to submit Tax info paper if u are not leave in US also all cheque issuing Site want Tax information and Documents copy for verification.