Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Perfect Money F.A.Q

Have you ever used Perfect Money payment system before? What are you think about security of PM? Number 12 in this list https://perfectmoney.com/faq.html

Default Re: Perfect Money F.A.Q

Quote Originally Posted by kantipinko
    Have you ever used Perfect Money payment system before? What are you think about security of PM? Number 12 in this list https://perfectmoney.com/faq.html
    There are already a thread Perfect thread here for your questions, don't create duplicate thread, please check the forum section first before you start a new thread, follow the forum rules please.

there are no fees for this year for using this one. and it is supported by some sites. though mostly hyip only. but still useful though.

No i have not heard about perfectmoney.Is it trusted? like paypal or Alertpay or liberty reserve?

I haven't heard of it as well. I don't think lots of sites use it. I rather stick with my processors unless this is really good.

I have used perfect money to get payment on a forum. I got 2 payments and then converted it to LR. Well that was my use of perfect money.

can we withdraw the money from our perfect money to our local bank account . i am asking if this is possible especailly for indians please let me know i will use this processor.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    there are no fees for this year for using this one. and it is supported by some sites. though mostly hyip only. but still useful though.
    Infact the no fees for 2009 is just for their promotional to attract more members using their system, but actually there are annother announcement from PM that they actually charges 0.5% for the receiving of funds. Ther promotional no fees really mislead people.

This si the upcoming currenecy and competing with the likes of Paypal and its really difficult here and though it has great features in it will be more interesting to see its performance in coming days

i have seen PM in most of the hyips only, i do not have an account there, anyways if you have to compare it with any processor is it like LR or like PAYPAL to which their features resemble more :?:

i have seen that they offer god service but since they took away sponsorship in some forum it loose to some of the site so i guess they should do something or else there ownt be any use

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    i have seen that they offer god service but since they took away sponsorship in some forum it loose to some of the site so i guess they should do something or else there ownt be any use
    I think now PM is already get well publicity on the net now, thats why they decided to take away those sponsorship on forum. As i can see there are more and more hyips is supporting PM payment, so PM woudln't worry at all about the publicity and there is no need for them sponsor forum to get publicity.

well as far as i know in online earning, PM has no much popularity as in case of paypal and liberty reserve at all. that is the reason not many forums are ready to offer this payment processor.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    well as far as i know in online earning, PM has no much popularity as in case of paypal and liberty reserve at all. that is the reason not many forums are ready to offer this payment processor.
    I don't undestand why you dont want to at least read previous post, people has already saying that not many forums paying through PM because PM did not sponsor those forum. It is not because of not popular as you can see PM is use in most hyips site.

yeah kiatsang pm was used the most in hyip not in forum.the two forum which was sponsored by opm was WTH and Get.Get is still paying through Pm dont know when they will stop.so i think pm has got enough account

yeah kiatsang pm was used the most in hyip not in forum.the two forum which was sponsored by opm was WTH and Get.Get is still paying through Pm dont know when they will stop.so i think pm has got enough account
    I don't think WTH has ever been sponsored by PM before, they are only paying through ECUmoney before, now is already a scam forum.

For GET, it is quite a long time PM didn't sponsored them already. Now i don't know what payment processor sponsoring them, as i know Evo also not sposoring anymore. May be they are running from advertisement money.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I don't think WTH has ever been sponsored by PM before, they are only paying through ECUmoney before, now is already a scam forum.

For GET, it is quite a long time PM didn't sponsored them already. Now i don't know what payment processor sponsoring them, as i know Evo also not sposoring anymore. May be they are running from advertisement money.
    nope pm is sponsoring Get you can see it and peferct money and ecu was sponsoring WTH and i dont think wth was a scam .PM admin got cheated by some forum admin thats why they took of sponsorship but still there are some forum which are sponsored by PM

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang

nope pm is sponsoring Get you can see it and peferct money and ecu was sponsoring WTH and i dont think wth was a scam .PM admin got cheated by some forum admin thats why they took of sponsorship but still there are some forum which are sponsored by PM
    If you said that PM is sponsoring GET, can you please proof it? As i know they already announced in their announcement board that PM is no more their sponsor long time ago!

If WTH is not scam, why there are so many bad comments in those forum saying the WTH admin never pay them once ECU remove sponsor from them?

look after ecu removed sponsorship they announce that no normal members will be paid that is those who reached minimum can request but rest cant and gave chances to upgrade members and every site admin would have done like tht anyways i have seen in get that Pm is their main processor so doesnt that mean it is sponsored by them?

look after ecu removed sponsorship they announce that no normal members will be paid that is those who reached minimum can request but rest cant and gave chances to upgrade members and every site admin would have done like tht anyways i have seen in get that Pm is their main processor so doesnt that mean it is sponsored by them?
    For WTH, you please check this thread :
    http://www.webtradehut.com/showthread.php?t=5117
    This is an example of a member that has been approved for payment but never get. In the approved payment section, there are many more case, including of those upgraded members.

For PM, again check this thread :
    http://www.globalearntalk.com/forums...ad.php?t=17654

Hope you are clear now.