Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PayPal Verification????????????

I using PayPal but my status is Unverified due to the basic reason, that I Don't have Credit card and also don't have the Eligibility, which the Bank Demands before Issuing an Credit Card, So How Can I Verify My Paypal Account?????

I think you are new to this forum. Please find many threads about the same problem. I am sure you'll find your solution in no time.

Default Re: PayPal Verification????????????

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    I using PayPal but my status is Unverified due to the basic reason, that I Don't have Credit card and also don't have the Eligibility, which the Bank Demands before Issuing an Credit Card, So How Can I Verify My Paypal Account?????
    ]

You don't have to be a verfied paypal member for cash withdrawal from Paypal , but you do have limits for cash withdrawal and if you want the limits to be raised you have to verify your Paypal account by only Credit Card If you are an Indian.For U.S or U.K people verification can be done with a debit card also

Many members here do not have a credit card for verification. You can either buy a VCC from the internet to get your account verified or else let your account remain unverified. Even if you have a unverified account you can send or receive money.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi you better keep your Paypal as unverified if you are not expecting large transaction.I'm also using unverified paypal id for online earning.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. there is one more choice you can use to verify your paypal account now.that's paynoeer card i ever heard. that only cost 10$ all life time using and that would not against paypal's tos that's the most important thing than vcc.

you can use VCC to verify your paypal account although the fee is a bit high. debit card is allowed to verify your paypal account?

Default Message

Hii..Keep your payapl account unverified because they take charges for verified account.I learned this from one of the other thread.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Hii..Keep your payapl account unverified because they take charges for verified account.I learned this from one of the other thread.
    Well my friend those charges are applicable only if the transactions are done to your credit card which you have used for verification of your paypal account.

you can still accept payment from your unverified paypal account, but if you want to withdraw your money from your paypal you need to verify and get a debit card or buy VCC to verify your account but they have charges, and be careful on choosing a legit seller of VCC online.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    you can still accept payment from your unverified paypal account, but if you want to withdraw your money from your paypal you need to verify and get a debit card or buy VCC to verify your account but they have charges, and be careful on choosing a legit seller of VCC online.
    well. unverifid paypal are allowed to withdraw and receive money also. the only difference between verified and unverified is the monthly transaction amount.

When I have unverified account my withdrawal limit is in $0 meaning I can't withdraw I wonder why some of you can get your money without verification.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    When I have unverified account my withdrawal limit is in $0 meaning I can't withdraw I wonder why some of you can get your money without verification.
    It depends on the country you living. Maybe paypal doesn't allow your country to withdraw PP if your account is unverified. But I'm sure you must have an easy option to verify your account without using credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    It depends on the country you living. Maybe paypal doesn't allow your country to withdraw PP if your account is unverified. But I'm sure you must have an easy option to verify your account without using credit card.
    I see. For verification, the steps here is the same with you guys however it is easier to get a debit card here because there is a bank that offers a debit card that is tied up with paypal.

May I know which country are you from ? Because most countries accept withdrawals without getting verified.

I see. For verification, the steps here is the same with you guys however it is easier to get a debit card here because there is a bank that offers a debit card that is tied up with paypal.
    Friend, from your profile, it seems you are from philliphines. I know members from this country can withdraw PP to their banks like Indians without any fees for more than $140 or something and $1 fee for less than that. So I think you misunderstood something in PP site.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    only one bank offer you to add your bank account to verify your paypal account? here paypal allow several banks to verify paypal account.
    maybe i got your exactly.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Well my friend those charges are applicable only if the transactions are done to your credit card which you have used for verification of your paypal account.
    I now know the Fees and Charges structure of the Paypal I Just want to now is there is any problem of using Unverified Paypal Account, Because currently My transaction on Paypal is about $120-$140 per month.....

May I know which country are you from ? Because most countries accept withdrawals without getting verified.
    I'm from the Philippines. I've tried to withdraw before when I'm unverified but the withdrawal limit is at $0.

I'm from the Philippines. I've tried to withdraw before when I'm unverified but the withdrawal limit is at $0.
    Well i think u account might be limited or PP put limitation on withdrawing money to bank account have u checked it clearly u get any message while logging your account.