Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Friends Look At My Latest Design...Give Ur opinion

Hello friends I have took a challenge to make a site like Orkut Using Asp.Net Technology, Actually my Faculty has given me this challenge and i have accepted his challenge to make a clone of orkut and its my first work in asp before it i never worked with asp and i am very new to it, by tomorrow evening 5 to 6 Pm i have to complete my all design work and I just completed its home page only and i want to show you my work here,i just changed some text size,shape and look due to copyright issue.Please check my work i am giving u only the screen shot of it.

Thanks.

Debasish, as I am not used to orkut, I don't know the home page of that site, but no doubt, you've done a great job. Just keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Debasish, as I am not used to orkut, I don't know the home page of that site, but no doubt, you've done a great job. Just keep it up.
    Thanks Ssarkar but you should first visit http://orkut.com and see how is the site and it will be easy for you to compare my design with the orkut's original design anyways you are the first person who leave the first comment here.
    So thanks for this.

This looks absolutely great. So you are coming to say that ASP technology is a very good software for this purpose. Well, I would recommend it to my friends. Can you please mention the full software name with it's version number ?

Quote Originally Posted by thoufeeq
    This looks absolutely great. So you are coming to say that ASP technology is a very good software for this purpose. Well, I would recommend it to my friends. Can you please mention the full software name with it's version number ?
    Hi its Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition and its price is $441 to $590 and its not a free software and to use it u have to buy the license.You can buy it from the following site.

BUY IT NOW.
    Thanks.

I haven't seen the orkut website since the link you had given is error on my page, but your design is simple and clear it's just okay it's a user friendly design..well done..

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    I haven't seen the orkut website since the link you had given is error on my page, but your design is simple and clear it's just okay it's a user friendly design..well done..
    Nothing to say you people because you don't know even orkut site and traveler the link which i have provided is Ok and its working fine and if you don't know orkut plz search in google you will get huge data for it and its product of Google and its very Popular social site and thanks for the nice comments I personally Appreciate all of your comment.
    Thanks.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Debasis its just a great design ,kudos to you have you only done the design or working on development of similar type of site ?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Did you made it or use some script debasis?
    The design is okay, but it's too simple.
    Need more color I think

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Did you made it or use some script debasis?
    The design is okay, but it's too simple.
    Need more color I think
    I think you have not read my thread completely , Ok...I have made a clone of Orkut and the original site is similar to this, if you don't kow about orkut then i am providing the link of it, http://orkut.com
    and thanks everybody for your lovely replies which full with nice complements.
    So Thanks.

Wow.That is too good.You are great.Nice Job.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Wow.That is too good.You are great.Nice Job.
    Yesterday i had completed database of it and also completed the Admin and user Control panel design work , tomorrow I will do the validation work.
    Thanks.

Debasis, You have done a Great job dear, and Wish you Luck to prosper in your Life, I'm quite sure that you are future will be very nice if you choose the Web development field because I feel you are quite good at it...

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Debasis, You have done a Great job dear, and Wish you Luck to prosper in your Life, I'm quite sure that you are future will be very nice if you choose the Web development field because I feel you are quite good at it...
    Thanks sekhar for your good wishes and i will work hard to do some good works for everybody in this field and i am a web developer and trying hard to do some good work...
    Thanks.

hey debasis you have really done a great job man. it really looks very cool and neat. you have off course challanged the orkut site itself dude.

Wow that link there if you forgot password is very good debasis.You are excellent designer.I would like to do something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    hey debasis you have really done a great job man. it really looks very cool and neat. you have off course challanged the orkut site itself dude.
    Hello Vimstar and revvv1234 thanks for your reply and i got my reward from you as you have appreciate my work and effort and I have completed the user Interface and Admin controlpanel design also completed and SQl data base work is over one can create his account and work from his controlpanel also but i have not hosted it as its the 100% clone of orkut so i don't host it on server.
    Thanks.

Almost looks the same as the original site but the some details need to be improved, today is 27th I think you must complete your work, I'm looking forword the final version. Btw do you just creat the clone for study purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    Almost looks the same as the original site but the some details need to be improved, today is 27th I think you must complete your work, I'm looking forword the final version. Btw do you just creat the clone for study purpose?
    ya this for my study purpose only , if host it on server then google will sue case against me, so i have no dare to do this. Ya i have completed my work.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    ya this for my study purpose only , if host it on server then google will sue case against me, so i have no dare to do this. Ya i have completed my work.
    ya you are right if you host in web then Google will surely file a case against you , so you have taken a good decision not to host your work online.
    Thanks.