Default What are the advantages of Paypal verified account?

Getting Paypal verified has advantages of having your cash withdrawal limit increased, but other than that, what are all the main advantages you find in getting your Paypal verified?

As the account is verified with credit card, it is possible to send money to someone through paypal also. Besides this, it is also helpful in not your account get scammed.

A verified account has no limits on sending or receiving money. And by getting verified you are trusted by other members whom you trade with.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. as far as i know . verified paypal account have higher tranaction amount monthly and paypal won't limitted your account easily.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    A verified account has no limits on sending or receiving money. And by getting verified you are trusted by other members whom you trade with.
    Yes, this is the most valid point what you gave here and with verified paypal we can trust people easily and dealing with them will also be easy

If your account is verified, your will have few chance to get your account limited compared to unverified account. That's the difference I see among average users. And as you know the basic difference is you are allowed to transact for unlimited amount if your account is verified.

The advantage of Verified Paypal Account is that the Verified Member will no longer have any limitation on there account for any transaction....

Default Message

If you want to transfer large amount then then your account should be verified.This is the major advantage of verified account.

If your paypal account is already verified then you can already withdraw your money anytime anywhere through your debit card or eon card..

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Yes, this is the most valid point what you gave here and with verified paypal we can trust people easily and dealing with them will also be easy
    I agree, paypal always mention if the people you are dealing with is verified or not and if they are it gives some sort of security to you however not all verified members are not scammers there are still some.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    If your paypal account is already verified then you can already withdraw your money anytime anywhere through your debit card or eon card..
    Which Debit Card you are talking about here...Paypal Debit Card? Paypal Debit Card is only for U.S and U.K people and not for indians

Which Debit Card you are talking about here...Paypal Debit Card? Paypal Debit Card is only for U.S and U.K people and not for indians
    Hamm are u sure PP offer debit card for US and UK members i though they give debit card facility to all over world.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Hamm are u sure PP offer debit card for US and UK members i though they give debit card facility to all over world.
    no. friend. paypal debitcard still issue for members from USA. and UK,maybe will issued to international members but need long time for waitting.

[quote="hyxfei"
    no. friend. paypal debitcard still issue for members from USA. and UK,maybe will issued to international members but need long time for waitting.[/quote]

Well i though they issue card for all international member but anyway if they offer debit card for my country they will get lot's of debit card holder and lot's of transaction but problem is they need to convert money in Rs from Dollar.

[quote=moneymoney]
    Quote Originally Posted by "hyxfei"
    no. friend. paypal debitcard still issue for members from USA. and UK,maybe will issued to international members but need long time for waitting.[/quote

Well i though they issue card for all international member but anyway if they offer debit card for my country they will get lot's of debit card holder and lot's of transaction but problem is they need to convert money in Rs from Dollar.
    i heard if we using such card for shopping we it would be exchanged to your local currency automotially. here we have multiple currency bank debit card already. if paypal issue debit card to us also. then we can withdraw our paypal money easily.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    [

i heard if we using such card for shopping we it would be exchanged to your local currency automotially. here we have multiple currency bank debit card already. if paypal issue debit card to us also. then we can withdraw our paypal money easily.
    I am also not sure how they convert money from one currency to other but it will be complicated i think that's why PP haven't launched this service to India as they are using Dollar and Euro so peoples from those country can use this card.

and still i haven't got any information.

Yeah Its true that the main advantages of the PayPal verified account is that we don't have Limit on your transaction, and another benefit is that you can join some Trust worthy site which demands for Verified paypal account...