Default I am a little surprised that MaxBounty hasn't been talked ab

I am a little surprised that MaxBounty hasn't been talked about much here at 5 Star.

MaxBounty is very well respected by both merchants and affiliates. They try to offer the highest CPA rates and will usually try to match it if you find someone paying more on the same offer.

I have noticed that they do a very good job of keeping affiliates informed about their latest offers.

A few months ago they were down for several hours. They sent email to all affiliates letting them know the reason so they didn't need to wonder. Then they paid the affiliates the average amount they would have made during the down time based upon the past performance of the affiliate.

I just thought I would mention MaxBounty since it hasn't been mentioned very much.

If any of you have had any experience with MaxBounty that you would like others to know about, then please post in this thread.

If you are curious about MaxBounty and would like to see if it is for you either as a merchant or an affiliate, here is a link to their site http://www.maxbounty.com

No, I don't have any experience with MaxBounty. Bez I heard this site name 1st time. I am going to check this site now..

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have heard this name for the first time. I have visited this site and it is marketing affiliate site. Perhaps you have posted this thread in wrong forum.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I never heard about this site, but I would love to hear a testimony from someone who already received payment from them.

i am hearing about this site for the first time dude.what kind of a site is this and how much can we earn from this site.have you earned anything till now from this site.if yes then please let me know more about this site.

Dear friend, I also heard this site first time. After read this site, find this is a affiliate marketing site, or for murchant use. So please post this on affiliate program forum.