Default Free Scripts site

Is there any site where i can get easily some free scripts.. If yes then pls post the site url.. Thanks in Advence.. :wink:

Default Message

I checked some websites but i did not got free scripts.If you gets free scipts website then let me know too.Thanks a lot.

Paramita, what types of script you are looking for? There is a site www.fg-a.com, here some free java scripts for popup window, pull down menu etc are available. Besides many more scripts are also available. You may check the site.

wow thanks - ssarkar and JereManU .. these site r really very nice.. i will save it also, its helps me a lot. ...

By the ssarkar - i need some social network script and some good forum script..

Oh! I think you require some scripts to create your website. You better ask debasish for this script. He is the authority in this area, I think.

There are many sites which gives out free scripts and http://www.dynamicdrive.com is also the one site giving free scripts and you can refer that a sit is really a nice site

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    There are many sites which gives out free scripts and http://www.dynamicdrive.com is also the one site giving free scripts and you can refer that a sit is really a nice site
    I think she needs separate things and dynamic drive is only for developer they use this site for some modification in their development.

Hi alensot dynamic drive is not for such type of website script in dynamic drive is a help center for all the web masters where they will get help for small javascript and other types of auxiliary scripts but not major script and paramita plz tell me which type of script u r searching for because i am having my own script library where i have stored more than 1000 of licensed script some are developed by me and some are purchased by me and i will soon going to make such a script library where people can easily download any kind of scripts freely.
    Thanks.

I am not an expert in this field. But I have heard about a site that my friend usually tell me.
    It is hotscripts.com.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by thoufeeq
    I am not an expert in this field. But I have heard about a site that my friend usually tell me.
    It is hotscripts.com.
    well hot scripts is different site containing some education level script ,but paramita needs complete website script i dont know is it available or not.

I don't really know like what sort of script she wanted as she also didn't add anything to te thread she posted here

You wont get the desired script, foremost you did not discuss about what kind of scripts you required, there are many sites provides scripts up to certain extent. For good scripts you need to develop.

i check this site but did not find which i need ( some social network script and some good forum script..) . any way its a good site - and there r a lots of script.. I like those also. So, i saved this site url. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    i check this site but did not find which i need ( some social network script and some good forum script..) . any way its a good site - and there r a lots of script.. I like those also. So, i saved this site url. :wink:
    Dear paramita which script do you want plz tell me i have lots of script and i have such type of site link available where you can get a good social site script+1.com or any good domain+server space etc.. with the cost of $ 15 to $ 20 and from there you can earn good money also, if you wish I can provide you their link.it will save your money and time also.
    Thanks.