Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Message

Default Message

Can anybody tell me that after getting an account on paypal can i transfer money to other person's paypal account?

Yes you can easily transfer money to another paypal account provided your account is verified with credit card (if you are from India) or debit card.

Default Message

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Yes you can easily transfer money to another paypal account provided your account is verified with credit card (if you are from India) or debit card.
    Thanks a lot for your suggestion.Can i verify my paypal account with debit card because i heard it requires a credit card.

I already told you that in India it is not possible to verify paypal account with debit card, it alway requires a credit card or at least a VCC to verify it. Other countries probably do not require a CC. So if you are from India better try to have a CC or VCC first then verify it.

Default Message

I already told you that in India it is not possible to verify paypal account with debit card, it alway requires a credit card or at least a VCC to verify it. Other countries probably do not require a CC. So if you are from India better try to have a CC or VCC first then verify it.
    Thanks a lot but getting a credit card is difficult procedure in india these days.Anyways i will try to get one.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Thanks a lot but getting a credit card is difficult procedure in india these days.Anyways i will try to get one.
    I'm not sure if your bank there offers visa debit card cause that will do. It also has a vcc and as per paypal visa debit card is accepted.

No, Visa debit will not do the verify of PP account. Only CC will do it in India.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    I'm not sure if your bank there offers visa debit card cause that will do. It also has a vcc and as per paypal visa debit card is accepted.
    Ya.I heard from some other people that only visa debit card will do but visa electron will not be accepted.I will check.Thanks a lot.

Ya.I heard from some other people that only visa debit card will do but visa electron will not be accepted.I will check.Thanks a lot.
    Yes visa electron from India is not accepted because it does not have the last three digits needed for the verification of your card. And mostly all banks in India issue a visa electron debit card.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Yes visa electron from India is not accepted because it does not have the last three digits needed for the verification of your card. And mostly all banks in India issue a visa electron debit card.
    Thanks a lot for your vote.I was confused about that.Did not known exactly about visa and visa electron.Now i think it is clear.

Once you have account balance in your Paypal account, it's easy to transfer amount to any of your friends who has a paypal account

Default Message

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Once you have account balance in your Paypal account, it's easy to transfer amount to any of your friends who has a paypal account
    Ya.Thtas true but is it necessary that from the account i am transferring should be verified? or unverified account will do? Thanks a lot.

Ya.Thtas true but is it necessary that from the account i am transferring should be verified? or unverified account will do? Thanks a lot.
    You can transfer your paypal balance even to a unverified paypal account. Verification is for the sake of removing the sending and receiving limits.

You can transfer your paypal balance even to a unverified paypal account. Verification is for the sake of removing the sending and receiving limits.
    Ya.Thanks a lot.I checked about that and i got same information.I will do that.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes. even we can transfer money to anyone we wish once we know their email address. then they can create an acccount on paypal and receive the money.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes. even we can transfer money to anyone we wish once we know their email address. then they can create an acccount on paypal and receive the money.
    I did not know that after payout you can create paypal account and then you can withdraw.Thanks a lot.

I did not know that after payout you can create paypal account and then you can withdraw.Thanks a lot.
    Yes paypal sends a mail asking you to create a account if you do not have one. If you already have a paypal account by that email then they directly deposit the amount in your account.

Yes paypal sends a mail asking you to create a account if you do not have one. If you already have a paypal account by that email then they directly deposit the amount in your account.
    Ya.I have a paypal account which is premium but have not transferred any money.will do that now.Thanks a lot.

Are u sure PP send us email and tell us to open Account with them if we don;t have any i have heard it first time i am not sure with your comment. :?:

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney

Are u sure PP send us email and tell us to open Account with them if we don;t have any i have heard it first time i am not sure with your comment. :?:
    yes. paypal will send email out regarding this issue. said such as please remember to claim the payment on xxx. you've got a payment fromxxx.
    you can feel free to create your account on the link...