Default I got this programe! uniprize

1. How do I earn cash with UniPrize Offers?
    Earning cash through UniPrize is fast and easy. You can check out all the different offers in our Fast Cash Section. Click on the offer you are interested in, then follow the instructions to complete the offer. Once we receive confirmation from the site we will credit your account (this process may take up to 30 days).

2. Where do I go to sign up for a UniPrize.net account?
    At UniPrize, there is no need to sign up for an account. You simply provide an email when signing up for an offer and that is all the information we need from you. To visit and complete offers, you will only need to enter your UniPrize email ID once each session (until you close your browser).

3. How much can I earn?
    You may complete as many offers as you like. But, you can only complete each offer once. Currently you can earn over $1000 for completing Fast Cash Offers.

4. How do I check the Status of the Offers I completed?
    You can check the status of your offer sign ups by going to the account page and entering the email used for completion of the offer.

5. When do I get paid?
    Payments are automatically done on the 18th and 3rd of each month. Anything earned between the 1st and the 15th of each month will be paid on the 3rd of the following month and anything earned between the 16th and the end of the month will be paid on the 18th of the following month. For example, money earned between March 1st - 15th will be paid on April 3rd and money earned between March 16th through the end of the month will be paid on April 18th. Payments will be sent via Paypal to the email used to complete the offers. If you want to be paid by other means, please submit a support inquiry with the subject "Payment Method". Make sure to include the email address used for completing your offers in the inquiry.

6. What if I still have questions?
    Please visit our forum because you may find the answer you are seeking there or you may click here to contact us.

http://uniprize.net

Post edited (referal link)

did u got paid by this site? Pls show some payment proof then I will also try it.

Well are the offers available to international members ? There are always very less or negligible offers available for international members and I would like to see some payment proofs too.

Dear dimaxson, the site is not open, I think URL is not correct. You are posted that 1000$ is available for complete the offers, but I think most offers are not for Indian people.

The site is totally can't open, and i try google the uniprize.net and seem it is not listed that too, but some other forum is also discussing it. Pesonally i think it may be a scam site which already gone.

Are the offers for free or you need to pay something first before you can complete an offer?

are offers available mostly for us,canada or members from all over the world can easily complete offers.

well this really seems like a pretty good offer. i really liked it very much,
    anyways do they have many offers to international members