Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default Be careful about writerlance

Hi friends and blog lovers those want to work in writerlance or working already be careful ,this site has cheated thousands of dollar ,they took all money from clients but didn't pay to authors.

Default Re: Be careful about writerlance

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi friends and blog lovers those want to work in writerlance or working already be careful ,this site has cheated thousands of dollar ,they took all money from clients but didn't pay to authors.
    writerlance? i had never heard of it. i want to be a freelancer, but i don't know which sites are good paid. can you list some?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

thanks for share with us here and glad to tell you that i have to join this site.
    @wonderful you can try getafreelancer and maybe it will suit you.good luck.

writerlance is a site like freelance ,but the site exclusive for writers actually what these sites did they took money from client but didn't pay to authors ,one person lost $675 he was like crying ,he had done so much hard work when he talked to the client they said that they already paid to the site and it was true because in writerlance the balance was showing.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

can you give us the exact link and proof about this issue?
    I don't think people will believe with this sentence only

Thanks Tom for the warning because i was also searching for freelance writing and i heard about it but not checked.How can site cheating honest writers?

i heard about this writerlance before when currently i am serching for some article writing sites. mhm.. it seem there are more article writing sites is not genuine, we really have to becareful.

I also join one site called maketrace article writing site, and submitted 2 articles for them, which is already approved, but until i have never get paid, i even wrote support ticket to them, but they never reply.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I dont need to give you proof here it is upto you to believe or not with the single line and i'm not here for bluffing i read it from a forum so i posted here,OK thanks

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I dont need to give you proof here it is upto you to believe or not with the single line and i'm not here for bluffing i read it from a forum so i posted here,OK thanks
    Furst, you didn't give the site link. is it writerlance.com or what?
    then if you read it from othe forum, then it's very nice to put link of that forum where that news located so everyone here can read more about what happened there.
    In real world, if you give a sentence like your first post, you can get sued by those company ( take "website" as "company" in real world )

Nice that you have shared this useful information here as this site was on my list and was about to join in some days and now i will remove that from my list for sure

Furst, you didn't give the site link. is it writerlance.com or what?
    then if you read it from othe forum, then it's very nice to put link of that forum where that news located so everyone here can read more about what happened there.
    In real world, if you give a sentence like your first post, you can get sued by those company ( take "website" as "company" in real world )
    Oh really i didn't know that when lots of site cheating openly nobody can take any legal against them and thousands of sites complaining about bux to as scam site but bux to still paying ,i sit taking legal action ,you search in google typing writerlance you will get everything no need to clarify here if you do have so much knowledge you can alreday get the details .

It's really better to stay away from this site instead of repenting after joining and that too after so many people complaining about this site

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    It's really better to stay away from this site instead of repenting after joining and that too after so many people complaining about this site
    I agree with you and @ alec you can see in google search about it i saw in 3 rd search result ,TOM is right about it.

oh this is really terrible that they don't pay the members that worked alot for them. i will not going to recommend this site to any one.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    oh this is really terrible that they don't pay the members that worked alot for them. i will not going to recommend this site to any one.
    I really hate those who cheat genuine writers i know how difficult to write an article maintaining quality and other things and make sure it is unique ,after doing everything if any body wont pay it just hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    I agree with you and @ alec you can see in google search about it i saw in 3 rd search result ,TOM is right about it.
    Well, the site is scam for sure, but tom didn't give any link or quote any news from the source.
    Anyway, just stay away with this site

Quote Originally Posted by master
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Well, the site is scam for sure, but tom didn't give any link or quote any news from the source.
    Anyway, just stay away with this site
    well you cans earch in google you can get many links ,still i'm giving you the link
    http://community.livejournal.com/fre...ite/19697.html

I feel for that guy who got scammed big time with this site how was he able to reach such big amount while not asking for payment just got to hate this kind of site. Writing an article is not that easy and earning with this kind of work is not easy as well but whats worst is not being paid .

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I feel for that guy who got scammed big time with this site how was he able to reach such big amount while not asking for payment just got to hate this kind of site. Writing an article is not that easy and earning with this kind of work is not easy as well but whats worst is not being paid .
    another sad fact is that client originally paid to the site but the site didn't pay to the author what a fraud ,i think these people should be prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    another sad fact is that client originally paid to the site but the site didn't pay to the author what a fraud ,i think these people should be prosecuted.
    Currently i really don't like about article writing site, most is not genuine, i have been scammed by those site few times, even some site is paying but then they actually selling our articles to other sites that make us losing our uniques articles. Really hard to find a good articles writing site.

Well, i think we should open a new thread, and asked members here to contribute only reliable article writing site.