Default A question about blog.

once i see a blog about making money online. it is well-organized, because i can find sub-threads by clicking a thread on the sidebar.
    for example, when i click paid to click, then it shows a page full of PTC sites. when i click paid to post, it will show forums in a page.

but i can't do that. all of my sites are in a page. it is too hard to find a site easily.

who can tell me how to do a well-organized blog?

Default Re: A question about blog.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    once i see a blog about making money online. it is well-organized, because i can find sub-threads by clicking a thread on the sidebar.
    for example, when i click paid to click, then it shows a page full of PTC sites. when i click paid to post, it will show forums in a page.

but i can't do that. all of my sites are in a page. it is too hard to find a site easily.

wonderful, it is not hard to do that. If you join in blogspot.com and create a blog there, there have a list useful tools to helps you doing differrent things that you want. I think what you need is just a hyperlink to all you blog post regarding some title. To do that first you make sure all your blog post be laballed a suitable title tag, then in blogspot add in a new component called label, after add in your blog is organized in the way that you want.

Thanks eddielkk, actually I am also thinking about the same problem facing while creating a blog in blogspot. I want to categorize my postings and what to do can't understand. Now I have to put label!!

Have you gone through the tutorials, it has been explained beautifully there and try spending some time on studying all these if you are planning up a blog of yours

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk

wonderful, it is not hard to do that. If you join in blogspot.com and create a blog there, there have a list useful tools to helps you doing differrent things that you want. I think what you need is just a hyperlink to all you blog post regarding some title. To do that first you make sure all your blog post be laballed a suitable title tag, then in blogspot add in a new component called label, after add in your blog is organized in the way that you want.
    thanks eddielkik,i also find it very difficult to have well organised blog.do u know any site which teach newbies freelyabout how to organised all contents.i find it really difficult to make good,attractive blog.

Its very easy Dear , I also write E-book. U can read it and also see the video. Then u can easily creat a blog for u .

Download Link --> http://linkbee.com/Openblog

For more informations u can also visite and see the whole video then please follow this link.

The Video link is (Copy this link) -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnploFsS_tY

Hope now u enjoy BLogging. Happy Bloging. :wink:

I add a label with a title of 'Pay to Click' on my blog, but i can't see it when i view my blog. can you teach me step by step?

as my connection is slow so it is difficult to learn from watching video.so please tell me first 10 thinks in order to make good blog.after creating blog what should i do?should i write conent or custamise blog and so on.

I add a label with a title of 'Pay to Click' on my blog, but i can't see it when i view my blog. can you teach me step by step?
    Wonderful afte you put the label tag to your blog post, then you must go to edit your blog component place, chose add in new components, from the available component choose "label tag", after done click save and refresh your current blogs. You should see your blog with organized in title.

It's pretty easy to do that. You can make use of 'Labels' which you can see while writing a post as an option beneath. Just input the keywords or blogs relating your posts and it will automatically list your posts according to the keywords.

Wonderful afte you put the label tag to your blog post, then you must go to edit your blog component place, chose add in new components, from the available component choose "label tag", after done click save and refresh your current blogs. You should see your blog with organized in title.
    i done the labels at my sidebar, but my blog is still full posts when visitors log in my blog. i hope to put one of my label as the main page. how to do it?

i done the labels at my sidebar, but my blog is still full posts when visitors log in my blog. i hope to put one of my label as the main page. how to do it?
    Well, blogspot is always, display the latest post that you make in the top list, wouldn't able to show only the label. But if you do not want to see all your blog post on the first main pages, you can go to your blog options (manage blogs) - preferences tab , and choose how many blog post displayed - the default should be 7, you can make it short like 1 - 3 then, you blogs look more organized.

Well, blogspot is always, display the latest post that you make in the top list, wouldn't able to show only the label. But if you do not want to see all your blog post on the first main pages, you can go to your blog options (manage blogs) - preferences tab , and choose how many blog post displayed - the default should be 7, you can make it short like 1 - 3 then, you blogs look more organized.
    i will re-organized my blog post displayed by your way. good suggestion, thanks. http://wonderfulday80.blogspot.com please check it for more suggestion.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

can we also install such tools on blogger also. i only have blogger now and if it is possible to add so i won't create any blogspot. and i want to dispaly one article on the top of all my articles . but i also do not know how to do.

i will re-organized my blog post displayed by your way. good suggestion, thanks. http://wonderfulday80.blogspot.com please check it for more suggestion.
    I think you should download some free blogger theme to replace your existing them, the colours and fonts look not attractives, and it is hard to determine which is the next post. To maximize your earning for your bidvertiser, change their font size and colour exactly same with you blog post, and don't put border, let it looks like a part your blog, then visitor may get confuses and click on your ads.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes. i also found it's hard to read on border fonts about his blog.
    i will also redecorate my own blog as suggested accordingly.