Default www.slicethepie.com

It's a simple, join this site and go to scout rooms! Then you will listen track! After you listen track you write a short review and you will earn 0.03GBP for start (up to 0.15GBP if you are the expert)!
    Payout is low 5GBP and very fast on PayPal
    But your earning depends on the number of stars you have,
    2 stars 3 pence
    3 stars 5 pence
    and so on til 5 stars

The site link is -
    http://www.slicethepie.com

to know more about this site pls visit this link - http://www.slicethepie.com/About/FAQs.aspx

Friend, right now this site pays only via some vouchers or tickets which is of no use. To start getting cash, we have to get 5 star which is really very tough task if our reviews are not standard. I mean we get 5 stars only if our reviews are accepted as of great quality or something, otherwise we will be in 2 or 3 stars and we get only the vouchers.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friend, right now this site pays only via some vouchers or tickets which is of no use. To start getting cash, we have to get 5 star which is really very tough task if our reviews are not standard. I mean we get 5 stars only if our reviews are accepted as of great quality or something, otherwise we will be in 2 or 3 stars and we get only the vouchers.
    I think not only you should post of good quality, but also rate the track correctly and exactly, I have never get any payment except vouchers after a boring experience listening to 11 tracks. Besides, there seems another similar thread existing.

To be an expert review writer in the site, how many stars to i need? And will stars be base in our review votes? And i though i already seen same thread here.

Is this site a music review site? Paramita, have you joined this site already and how much of one's earning potential here? Pl share.

I also want to know whats the earning potential from the site paramita, i checked and saw that upto 2 stars they are giving vouchers.

I listened to 11 songs, but i got nothing from them, so what's wrong with it?
    This is my details:

Scouting profile

* Scout rating: 1-star
    * Reviewed: 11
    * Average rating: 5.00
    * Tips available: 1
    * Next tip in: 9
    * Scout earnings: £0.00 / v1.10
    * Accuracy: 73.48%
    * Ranking: 26616th

Once upon a time it was the best site and some members claimed they could earn around $200 per month from here itself. But now since the change in the rules and the new system of vouchers or something, now most of the members here just earns voucher, and not getting any cash. That's why I think unless and until we are really good at English in giving our reviews, it's of no worth.

Once upon a time it was the best site and some members claimed they could earn around $200 per month from here itself. But now since the change in the rules and the new system of vouchers or something, now most of the members here just earns voucher, and not getting any cash. That's why I think unless and until we are really good at English in giving our reviews, it's of no worth.
    lemon, do you mean it is not a paid site any more? it doesn't matter. i just spend few hours in the site in all.

I think the vouchers are not worthy that much ande getting two stars will be a real difficult thing.

I think if your into money making this site is not a good deal and it's hard to get that 5 star before you can reach the minimum payment and besides as what you have said they are only paying through vouchers, so what are those vouchers? can you redeem that for good or any kind of stuff?

Those vouchers are of no use, just if you invest those vouchers to a artist, u will get a CD of that album and ur name will come in that CD, likethat i found in the FAQ.