Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can i add my credit card even if stopped paying the bill ?

I'm having a HDFC Bank Credit Card.I stopped paying the bill of the Credit Card since from 6 months because i lost my job.I paid the bill before that without any fail.Can i use it now to verify my paypal account ?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i'm not sure about this issue . have you owe some money to that bank credit card account still or not? if so i'm afraid you can't. your credit card will not allow paypal to charge your account for the verify if you have bad credit with them..

I think you can add your credit card unless and until it is not expired. Paypal won't usually ask for any credit card bank statement so there is no need to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I think you can add your credit card unless and until it is not expired. Paypal won't usually ask for any credit card bank statement so there is no need to worry.
    Do i need to submit any other information other than my credit card information.How manys days will it take to get verified my account.How much they charge to verify my account ?

Do i need to submit any other information other than my credit card information.How manys days will it take to get verified my account.How much they charge to verify my account ?
    But make sure you have $1.95 in your credit card because when you confirm your credit card number and expiration date, PP will take away $1.95 from your account. This $1.95 again will be sent to your paypal when you confirm your credit card confirmation by cvv number.

Other than this, you don't need to submit any information.

But make sure you have $1.95 in your credit card because when you confirm your credit card number and expiration date, PP will take away $1.95 from your account. This $1.95 again will be sent to your paypal when you confirm your credit card confirmation by cvv number.

Other than this, you don't need to submit any information.
    Where can i fine the cvv number ? Is there any expiry date for my verified paypal account ? Do i need to verify the paypal account again with the same credit card ?

You stopped payment of your credit card bill means you are a defaulter. I think your bank is now asking you to clear your credit card bill. But this is nothing to do with your CC as it has not been expired yet. You can easily attach this card and verify your paypal account.

Where can i fine the cvv number ? Is there any expiry date for my verified paypal account ? Do i need to verify the paypal account again with the same credit card ?
    You can see the image below to know what is CVV number. Basically it's the three digit number which you find in your credit card.

https://www.asprs.org/application/cvvnumber.htm

As I already said, make sure you have at least $1.95 in your credit card, otherwise you can't verify your PP. Once you verified your account, it will remain verified account forever, no matter if the credit card is expired or not.

You can see the image below to know what is CVV number. Basically it's the three digit number which you find in your credit card.

https://www.asprs.org/application/cvvnumber.htm

As I already said, make sure you have at least $1.95 in your credit card, otherwise you can't verify your PP. Once you verified your account, it will remain verified account forever, no matter if the credit card is expired or not.
    no. paypal deducted different amount on different countries credit card also.
    here seems they only deducted around 1$ or so for the verification.

In India PP has deducted 1.95$ through Credit Card, but this amount is deducted through your CC and also returned to your CC. Why are you telling that we must have 1.95 $ in our Credit Card!! We don't have any money with our credit card, I think.

Friend, in India, it's $1.95. I'm not sure about other countries. Usually paypal features and fees varies from country to country.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    In India PP has deducted 1.95$ through Credit Card, but this amount is deducted through your CC and also returned to your CC. Why are you telling that we must have 1.95 $ in our Credit Card!! We don't have any money with our credit card, I think.
    oh yes . you are right. we do not have real money on our credit card account. but we need to have credits remains there when paypal deduct .
    you know all of the credit card have a credit amount and if we exceed that amount already. paypal can't deducted anymoney from it at all.
    and here paypal deducted money from credit card and return to our paypal account instead.

Default Message

You can add your credit card to paypal account unless and until it is expired.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

If company didn't block your card you can easily use no problem it is a matter of $1.95 which paypal will deduct from CC and it will be refunded to you also.If you want to do do it quickly.

you can use your credit card but be sure that you have still remaining balance in your credit card and not yet expired so you can still used it to verify your paypal account.

Well I think you may not be able to add that credit card because the since you have stopped using the card the bank may have blocked it and then Paypal will not allow you to verify using that card.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well I think you may not be able to add that credit card because the since you have stopped using the card the bank may have blocked it and then Paypal will not allow you to verify using that card.
    Yup correct and plus he will not able to get three digit PIN number he need to add after he ads Credit Card so after he stop paying credit card payment he will not get any Bill that pending dues.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    you can use your credit card but be sure that you have still remaining balance in your credit card and not yet expired so you can still used it to verify your paypal account.
    yes. that's the same opinion of me and i posted it already. since paypal need to deduct money from our credit card for the verification . so he need to remain balance there. if paypal can't deduct money from it. also the verification won't be done .

It is better if you just use a visa debit card since your credit card will no longer work for the verification process. Just deposit the amount paypal require.

Default Re: Can i add my credit card even if stopped paying the bill

Quote Originally Posted by pardhu8
    I'm having a HDFC Bank Credit Card.I stopped paying the bill of the Credit Card since from 6 months because i lost my job.I paid the bill before that without any fail.Can i use it now to verify my paypal account ?
    If you have stopped paying the bill for 6 months also, your credit limit is the main thing and if you have already crossed your credit limit ten possibility of blocking your credit card is more or else you can use it to verify paypal i guess? do you still have credit there?