Default Which domain name you like the best-the one that attracts yo

I wanted to ask you about domain names that you like, that there is something more for you than just a domain name, some associations and you allways remember it. ops:
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Default Re: Which domain name you like the best-the one that attract

Quote Originally Posted by lidoskate
    I wanted to ask you about domain names that you like, that there is something more for you than just a domain name, some associations and you allways remember it. ops:
    Any domain with extension .com is very popular and most of them do prefer domain this extension only as it is also easy to remember and most commonly used

I think .com is the best extension.It is well trusted and very popular.It is costlier than others but still .com is good than others .in is also good.

i do think that extension is not that important as to how we get traffic into our site. so even those not so famous can be helpful if we know how to gain traffic or drive traffic to it.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i do think that extension is not that important as to how we get traffic into our site. so even those not so famous can be helpful if we know how to gain traffic or drive traffic to it.
    In a way extension also plays its part while we look into more visitors into a website as people look into more of .com websites as it is the most common website extension known and most of them do get attracted to .com site than others

Quote Originally Posted by alensot View Post
    Any domain with extension .com is very popular and most of them do prefer domain this extension only as it is also easy to remember and most commonly used

I also agree with your .com is very popular. Because .com is universal domain extension. .com is suitable for commercial sites. It is also suitable for all type of websites. I have registered my .com domain name from this site XnYnZ.com

hi,

According to me .com is best because it very popular and easy to remember.