Default I like to promote my web site link and bring hundreds of new

Hello

How I can find find a way to improve my website ranking fast

my son in the hospital and I need to earn more money to help him

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: I like to promote my web site link and bring hundreds of

Quote Originally Posted by Loomyorackcon
    Hello

rather than improve your site , you can do some freelancing site or fill surveys since you're from canada

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well you better search for an offline job for better earning because in this online job it is very hard to earn .

Hello

Improving website traffic need hard works and may take few months only see some little results, if you are in urgent for your son, it won't help you much in this moment, i suggest you go look for some freelance site and take some jobs there. It won't take much time and you can see fater result.

Its very bad to heard that - ur son in the hospital . Hope he will well soon..

U can go some good freelance site and then there post a job -( post ur site link ) and give some money and choose one programmer. he/she will submit ur web site in many directory, search engine etc.

Hope it will help u .. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

U can go some good freelance site and then there post a job -( post ur site link ) and give some money and choose one programmer. he/she will submit ur web site in many directory, search engine etc.

But the thread starter need money now, post jobs to employs programmer to work for him will make him comes out his own money again. This may burden him further. Anyway, i think he should try submit his site to all free directory, as well as posting his site link in most forum to gain traffic.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk

But the thread starter need money now, post jobs to employs programmer to work for him will make him comes out his own money again. This may burden him further. Anyway, i think he should try submit his site to all free directory, as well as posting his site link in most forum to gain traffic.
    I dont think the thread starter can earn any money instantly from online jobs ,better to concentrate on any offline jobs .

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by john

I dont think the thread starter can earn any money instantly from online jobs ,better to concentrate on any offline jobs .
    ofcourse he can earn some money but not enough. he can earn money from paid to post on multiple forums. and this amount can't fulfill his needs and he have to try other ways to earn more really.

Increasing traffic to your site is not quickly possible.
    You can better join in affiliate programs or sites like cashle.com where you can earn by completing offers and the payments are instantaneous.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Thread starter didn't show up for a long time, I hope he already found the solution and his son is okay.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by john

ofcourse he can earn some money but not enough. he can earn money from paid to post on multiple forums. and this amount can't fulfill his needs and he have to try other ways to earn more really.
    i dont agree there is no way one man can earn sufficient money instantly for the reason what the thread starter telling better to join only offline job thats only one way left.

Hello

if you need urgent money then earning online is not a solution maybe you need to get some extra job or if you know web designing you can try i think they can pay you immediately, try some other sources nearby your place so you can get extra money anytime.