Default Going Launch My next E-Book

Hello Friends Currently I am working on My Personal E-Book project and I will Publish It online as well as i will publish it in my local market, this book will be on Paid To Click Sites And Other earning Programs...you may ask what the big thing in this e-book, the big thing is i am going to publish all the hidden thing behind PTC sites means how to run your own PTC site and where to get sponsors and how to rum a ptc site and where to earn money from it etc.. and I am also developed a brand new ptc script yesterday and also designed some e-book cover for both local market and also for internet market and now i am working on writing the book it will hardly take another 1 to 2 weeks but before it i want to show you some designs.
    Have a look at my following designs.

Thanks.[/url]

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Debasis kudos to you ,what a creation?terrific how you did this is it done in photoshop or in any ready made software. Anyways i have no words to praise you ,the resolution also too nice.

Great work and what rates have you thought on your e-books and where do you advertise and sell it? do you also prefer e-bay for selling these e-books?

Thanks Tom for the lovely and motivating comment it will boost me up to work hard and make some good stuffs and you are right i have designed it in photoshop and i don't like to use any ready made software for this.

@alensot thanks for the comment one person already contacted for marketing of this e-book and except this i will publish it in my website and display it in my portfolio and i have already made contact with a e-book and script seller he will sell my stuff in his e-trading sites.

8) I prefer the first design of your e-book, because the red colour attracts more attention and it is the colour that is used as a signal. So if you want more readers, use the first one!
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lidoskate
    8) I prefer the first design of your e-book, because the red colour attracts more attention and it is the colour that is used as a signal. So if you want more readers, use the first one!
    Thanks for the complement actually first one is for live readers it will be publish locally in the form of Book and second one is for on line e-book readers and both will be publish very soon.
    Thanks.