Default Paying sites mushrooms

I have lately noticed that there are so many new ptcs that offer to earn money that a man can get lost in tenders. It would be wonderful if all of them are honest and not scam sites but it's not. :? And so many people get hooked.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Default yep

Thats would really be good but many of them end up scam and its opposite to what we do expect

Default Re: Paying sites mushrooms

Quote Originally Posted by lidoskate
    I have lately noticed that there are so many new ptcs that offer to earn money that a man can get lost in tenders. It would be wonderful if all of them are honest and not scam sites but it's not. :? And so many people get hooked.
    Never go for any ptc site better to go for PTP sites and if u want to join any trusted ptc site then go for Neobux only except it all other are scam.
    Thanks.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Yes you are right that lots of site coming like mushrroms but what's the benefit we are not able to earn even $3 daily from those sites ,no genuine sites available in online work.

Well, i did not trust PTC sites since long time ago, as mostly or all are just scam programs that wasting our times working with them. Admin of PTC sites can earn a decent income by scamming members money, thats why there are alot of PTC sites arise.

Note : this section suppose to be affiliate progam, should not discuss about ptc site.

I will never go for any PTC sites, in total if I calculate I am having some $150 dues in total amount in some 5-6 ptc sites, I hate those, better go for social networking sites and PTP sites.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I will never go for any PTC sites, in total if I calculate I am having some $150 dues in total amount in some 5-6 ptc sites, I hate those, better go for social networking sites and PTP sites.
    yes, manmade76 - I am also agree with u .. Its better to join any forum and social networking sites and PTP sites. I will also doing the same.. :wink:

I have join a lot of PTC before, but sad to said that on most of the ptc sites that i join, only less than 20% of PTC sites really pays me. I have lost a lot of time and effort in PTC sites, now i did not join any PTC anymore, i put more effort on PTP and blogging. PTC sites won't last long.

yes i have been scammed many times from ptc sites that i have joined that's why now i am careful on choosing ptc sites i know that there's a lot of ptc nowadays that has attractive offers that could possibly attract members to join but later on end up of nothing and become a scam site who just only fooling people and hacking their account email info...

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i can tell you that both buxto and performance bux have been scam for a long time now. nominimumcashout have low down the rate from 1 cent to 0,25cent now so it's even impossible to reach the increasing payout now.

Well almost all new ptc sites are scam now a days as mostr webmasters are not opening the site for making some genuine earning but making run away with the members monwy.So better join them only if you have some spare time to give.Better join PTP.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well almost all new ptc sites are scam now a days as mostr webmasters are not opening the site for making some genuine earning but making run away with the members monwy.So better join them only if you have some spare time to give.Better join PTP.
    you are right even i find now most ptp site also running out of money and closing their site after some months of paying .

Nowadays its very hard to find any legit sites which actually pays its member, I think now the best way is to work in freelance jobs and earn some money.

Nowadays its very hard to find any legit sites which actually pays its member, I think now the best way is to work in freelance jobs and earn some money.
    i have heard of these freelance jobs.But i don't know what is it.Can you tell me about it.I am interested in it as i want to know various new ways to earning other than paid to post.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    i have heard of these freelance jobs.But i don't know what is it.Can you tell me about it.I am interested in it as i want to know various new ways to earning other than paid to post.
    If you want to take some freelance jobs to work with, you can try odesk.com and getafreelancer.com to start working with. Well, first you have to bid the jobs first and wait for the job offerer to give you jobs.

Many of the PTC sites have also paid in the first and then scammed in the later stages and only Neobux site is still online and have been paying members since very long time and moreover the payment is also instant